Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this thread croaked.

Here, let me restart it.

Pats suck. Packers suck. Niners suck.

Discuss all the reasons those statements are true.

Maybe this will help.

Skins are going to beat the Cowbelles this weekend.

The Steelers are going to kidnap the Pats and have a largy orgy in the Saints locker room together with the Packers (appropriately named in this case).

Maybe this will help.

Skins are going to beat the Cowbelles this weekend.

The Steelers are going to kidnap the Pats and have a largy orgy in the Saints locker room together with the Packers (appropriately named in this case).

"cowbelles"? are you f-ing kidding me!? who let a 6 year old girl in here????

hey drunkle, thanks for turning football talk into a tea party. I really enjoyed that.

ChshreCat said:
Oh no! This isn't one of those "We have rings that we won a long time ago and even though none of the players that won them are actually here anymore but we cling to that" arguments, is it? LOL

Now you know why everyone can't stand Seahawk fans.... Oh hold on... They don't even have the rings from a long time ago.... Which is weird because you would have thought they were going for their ninth Super Bowl win in a row this year the way Hawk fans jack either other off.

Maybe that 12th man is really there to ensure they lose when it really begins to count. Hence the utter lack of rings and only a single conference championship in ~40 years.

What's more comical is that only conference championship was achieved 2 years after Carolina put up their first. It's sad that they win their conference championship less than half as frequently as a crappy expansion team from the 90s who continues to suck.

Now you know why everyone can't stand Seahawk fans.... Oh hold on... They don't even have the rings from a long time ago....

So you don't like the fans because their team didn't win a championship before they were born? That makes perfect sense. New England logic; gotta love it.

No... I don't like fans who talk a game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than their team's record can support. Ok, sure, we're in a trash talk thread so you boneheads get a bit of a pass but... Outside of this thread you would have thought they were TMDTOTM... Which is ridiculous. We all know who that is.

Now you know why everyone can't stand Seahawk fans.... Oh hold on... They don't even have the rings from a long time ago.... Which is weird because you would have thought they were going for their ninth Super Bowl win in a row this year the way Hawk fans jack either other off.

No, we just have a team that's better than yours RIGHT NOW. But that doesn't count. LOL

ChshreCat said:
No, we just have a team that's better than yours RIGHT NOW. But that doesn't count. LOL

How do you figure? You going to toss out stats, or you gonna say something like "beast mode runs harder than Blount"?

How do you figure? You going to toss out stats, or you gonna say something like "beast mode runs harder than Blount"?

relevant fact

on another note this Peterson thing is sickening and i hope this bastard gets a shiv to the kidneys in prison.

Ducks just rolled the Huskies for the tenth year in a row. They are dominant. They would easily beat the Patriots.

fY5YrHKanK

There are some horrendous games this weekend. Other than the NE vs NO game.

And by the way thanks for all the donations. This is the new, sexier me.

I was forced to this state kicking and screaming from AZ by way of Milwaukee originally.

And if the Packer / Ravens game is actually close then it sucked. Or GB better get their **** together.

Latest posts

Back