15 minutes of fame...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
This is not how you want to to look as a game show hostess:
Basically, what goes down is this:
-Hello?
-*Um....hello?
-Hi, what's your name?
-Niclas...
-*Hi Niclas, what's your connection to me..eee...ahhh....
-Um..."dork" ...
-*hlurrrch*
-?
-*... .... .... ... Whooh! OK, I'll just say this...I need to confess something... I have PMS! And then you can feel*really* ill!?! I appolgise, but in live TV anything can happen...

-umm, OK...?!?
-*Yes, and when filming live anythig can happen but I just need to say I have PMS and that can make you pretty ill...
--*So, anyway...OK, what's your answer?
-"Dork"?
-*"Dork", lets see...
-*No, it wasn't dork...I'll just have to clean up a bit...
-*And... you know what... I won't speak to anyone now, right?!?...just waiting...
-*Give me two seconds...I just need two seconds...*hulaaarrf*.
-*Do you have an answer...Please call in now!...

TV entertainment at its best...

H

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen this before on the Graham Norton show. It was suggested that the whole thing was somehow staged but, I dunno.

I have seen this before on the Graham Norton show. It was suggested that the whole thing was somehow staged but, I dunno.

It's not staged, I'm afraid. It's from one of those ultra low budget "lets con those stupid people gameshows" that uses off hours/network idling time to con the ever increasing number of really stupid people by having them call expensive phone calls. Judging the amount of air time these shows have, most of the stupid people seem to live in Sweden...:confused:...:eek:

H

Had to rewind that one to the moment of expulsion. Wow, thats some pretty impressive composure though. She can rally. :mug:

Had to rewind that one to the moment of expulsion. Wow, thats some pretty impressive composure though. She can rally. :mug:

Well, you should see the spoofs... I'd say it's way, way worse than for this Swedish national TV announcer that happened to...well...:

:eek:

H

...but then again, it's not as hillarious as this clip. Since it's from Belgium (but it sure sounds like the Netherlands...) I have no idea what they are talking about (ah, found a subtitled clip...now i know...and the origin...) except that it a pretty serious matter they are discussing and the host just can't keep it togehter (probalby due to the voice -it instantly cracked me up...):

H

I'll tell you one thing, if I was the girl in the first clip, like hell I would be coming back on TV. The vomiting flying all over the place is probably what made her vomit the second time...

I don't bout you guys, but when I'm hurling, you can hear the "HUUUUUURL" a mile a way, not just the splashing of spewage. I know, after a recent bout with food poisening. This chick just sprays and no hurling at all. She's good.

I don't bout you guys, but when I'm hurling, you can hear the "HUUUUUURL" a mile a way, not just the splashing of spewage. I know, after a recent bout with food poisening. This chick just sprays and no hurling at all. She's good.

I'm working on it... hurling out of food poisoning -hell no. Hurling out of beeing way to drunk -hell yea:mug:!:tank: 116 proof is´da ****...going to bed now---over and...out.

H

Back