What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had ten rodenbachs at the bar- just because i need bottles (11.2- what IS that???)
i am beerfasting today and tomorrow and now i am drinking an EPA after my dopplebock late night dinner. ishouldator.

Ha,ahah, beerfasting 10 bottles, i bet it is good! I didnt eat supper so i consider this a fastbeer meal or something after about 6 good beers.No supper just beer,sometimes i can accept the no supper plan.:mug:

Ha,ahah, beerfasting 10 bottles, i bet it is good! I didnt eat supper so i consider this a fastbeer meal or something after about 6 good beers.No supper just beer,sometimes i can accept the no supper plan.:mug:
yeah - they are little bottles though. i have to work in 5, so im on agua now... thanks a lot, jesus. i hope faith can clean my toilet when easter finally gets here

He would have drank beer trust me,i mean jESUS/ and as i like to say he would have made a river of ipa rather than wine,seriously only if a wine drinker knew.

zacjack said:
Picked up some Bells Hopslam tonight. It was $17.99/6-pack but I have to admit it is pretty darn tasty :tank:

Are you serious? I was wanting to try that but at that price it better satisfy you....

Maybe I can convince my mgr to get some in and put it in a male your own 6 pk and only pay 9.99

Are you serious? I was wanting to try that but at that price it better satisfy you....

Maybe I can convince my mgr to get some in and put it in a male your own 6 pk and only pay 9.99

I got myself two 6 packs, at $21 a piece. xD

Decisions decisions....

Centennial IPA or a Hefeweizen?

image-2301994335.jpg

My "Frappuccino Stout" that I made a few weeks ago. Sweet Stout with a double shot of espresso.

It took a bit longer for the crud to drop out than I was expecting, but now it is good to go and I am very pleased with how this beer came out. I will probably enter this one in the NHC.

Rayon Vert-not my favorate from Green Flash but about my least favorate style.And i had the barrel aged Satas little helper from Port Brewing and i found it was terribly overpriced 18 bucks a bomber.pft. Very barrel aged tasting though but still gets the meh.

New Belgium "dig". Its ok for a pale ale. Decent hoppiness. Wait. Hoppiness reminds me of when I lived in Alpine California. There's the Alpine Brewing Company and they make a beer called "Pure Hoppiness" which is fantastic!

Bridgeport black rain black pale ale. Pretty decent but doesn't blow me away by any means. Guess I'll have to crack some super dead guy I made :)

After a great day riding powder at my local mountain, picked up some goodies for the night:
Ridgeway Warm Welcome nut browned ale
Fuller's 1845
Green Flash Double Stout

Sierra Nevada Celebration clone. Kicked two kegs tonight, the SN Celebration and a citrus wheat (similar to Blue Moon but using Lemon instead of Orange). Attached is a picture of the SN Celebration, very sad to see it go! :(

SN Celebration.jpg

Back