New from Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shdybrady

Reaction score
Hey guys I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brady McCall. I really dont have too much experience with beer. I drink mostly coors light for beer pong nights lol and sam adams lager for a good taste. I am more interested in making a lager but i understand its harder. And advice

Welcome to the forum. You can make either one, ale or lager. However, Lagers need to ferment alot colder so that is definately going to mean some type of fermentation chamber like a spare fridge. So, it just will take a little more equiptment/space. However, its not that hard really. You'll realize quickly how easy it is to make good beer. Dont be afraid to ask some more questions. You'll get lots of help.

i'm from cumming ga. Its abotu an hour north of atlanta up hwy 400. And i have a spare fridge in the garage for my beer now. I am still reading up on the process. And tring to decode all of it. I am tring to figure out all the gear still. And i have noticed that his forum has no flaming what so ever. On my car forums they are horrible. I'm impressed

Back