• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

keezer for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh-brews

Reaction score
sold all the liquid parts off this thing. i have the freezer and coffin box . i want 50 bucks. would make a great starter kegarator. it will hold 6 1/6th barrels. it does not come with any liquid or gas stuff. you will need to add all the liquid and gas stuff to make it a kezzer or kegarator if you would like to outfit it with that stuff i can get you a good deal. I will add a video of the unit after it uploads to youtube. the size is (rounding up. 31 inches wide, 55 inches long 39 to top of cooler and 54 to top of box.)

4010-keezer.jpg

5408-stripped.jpg

i don't have anything to haul it with. i live 10 miles east of wichita kansas. it is a vulcan from the 50s.

pm me for more info

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back