Hello To All From Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbrew

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I consider myself an intermediate brewer who has been brewing for about four years. Im at the point of my hobby where Im now getting into mash brewing, going to jump in and build a RIMS system. Lots of ideas in my head, looking for info from various beer brewing sites including this one. I work in the fluid power industry so getting fittings, tubing, valves and pumps and plcs should be relatively inexpensive..... I hope!

Anyway, I really enjoy brewing!:mug:

Welcome from a former SW Michigander, now SE Michigander.

Grand Rapids has a few, GR Brewing Co. and Founders. Also New Holland in Holland. A friend of mine owns a neat place in downtown Benton Harbor called "The Livery". Lots of good brew there, its in a really old building that years ago used to be a horse livery with several floors. The horses were lifted up into stables with a gear mechanism in the cealing that's still there.

Back