Would you Puke?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you Puke?

• I would puke and my puke would reassemble into another being which would also puke.

• I would probably puke.

• I would be sick, but not puke.

• I'd be fine.

• Nader would puke.

• I would spin about 1000 times more while in line to go again.

Results are only viewable after voting.
at first I was like your kidding right? then it started really going

yes, i would puke all over the place. it doesnt even look like fun

I wouldn't puke. Motion sickness is sort of a foreign concept to me. However, I think I'd be pretty annoyed by about a minute into it. Chimone is right...it doesn't really look like fun.

I've actually ridden that! About 4 years ago. I rode it with my dad and my son. My daughter wouldn't go near it. I don't think it went over that many times, though. It seemed shorter that. It was not really fun, but we kind of dared each other.

That looks like it would be fun for about 20 seconds, and then it would get old.

i enjoy just about any roller coaster or amusement park ride. However the ferris wheel makes me sick.

it's anything repetitive like that I dont care for

Chimone said:
i enjoy just about any roller coaster or amusement park ride. However the ferris wheel makes me sick.

it's anything repetitive like that I dont care for

We're on the same page.

Will you be my field trip buddy when we go to Six Flags? :)

I will not go near s**t like that - call me chicken if you want, but I don't find rides like that fun and I am secure enough in myself to withstand any amount of taunting (that and my family has been teasing me mercilessly for 25 years over my disdain for amusement park rides).

Where was the option "I almost puked looking at it."

I love fast, high, scary park rides, but loop-de-loop rides make me hurl...

Dizzy just watching that. No puke but definitely sick. WTF are they clapping for? Yea, I'm not into spinny rides.

I went on one of those once. But it didnt spin around that many times in a row. It actually wasnt too bad.

Wow, there's a ride sorta like that at Valleyfair in MN, but it's not setup to send you in a constant spin for 5 minutes straight. That seems a bit masochistic. The one at Valleyfair sprays water fountains at you too while you're upside down. :drunk:

I don't quite understand how the thinner woman is fine and not falling out and Chris Farley jr. is falling out.

FWIW...
That was a "special" ride... Set up for the roller coaster club of America.
I think they were trying to break some record or trying to see who would fall out first..

I was surprised at how long the ride lasted. Too bad it is so monotonous. Reminds me of the swinging Pirate Ship.

Wild

Klainmeister said:
I don't quite understand how the thinner woman is fine and not falling out and Chris Farley jr. is falling out.

Simple physics. Force = mASS * acceleration.

Wasn't Yuri making one of these as a mash rake? Where's the steam come out at?

I don't think I'd ride it, simply because all it is is just spinning around. I loooove rollercoasters but I want a ride to scare the crap out of me, not the puke out of me!

I have actually ridden something like that....it's kinda like the old "rainbow" at Elitch Gardens in Denver.... (Denver people speak up) except the Rainbow used to move in a clockwise direction. I hate rides...now that SWMBO is pregnant, I have an excuse not to go on them...:)

Back