• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for 1 Camlock F, and 2 weldless whirlpools: LOTS of stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC

Reaction score
...well, lots for me anyway :)

I live in a small apartment and need to get rid of a few things to complete two projects, hopefully you need to get rid of some stuff as well. I'll keep it simple and can answer questions below or via PM. I hope to get these in the mail this week and that everyone comes away with a great deal on stuff they can use.

A) first photo: mix and match from this shot EDIT: $5 shipped. A good starter or backup.
B) 2nd and 3rd shot: two Blichmann 1/2" stainless barbed fittings, one stainless barbed filling, one stainless T, one brass quick disconnect, classic style and one crazy L90 1/2" (heavy!): EDIT $20 shipped
C) 4th shot: It gets interesting: A small pump taken from an espresso machine, an analog temp regulator and an outlet timer. Someone has a project of amazing vision with these items. I do not. Go with it: EDIT $10 shipped.

So if you (like me) went way too ambitious on the quick disconnects adventure and ended up both a few parts long in some places and a few short in others, check these out to see if they can help some of your other projects. Thanks for looking! :mug:

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Bump!
[new pricing and ease of acquisition]

Fire sale, new pricing above! Help me justify the new pump I just bought :)

Please note the brass nipple in shot A is off the table. I'll throw a few more 1/2" PVC fittings into the mix in exchange.

Thanks for looking, hopefully someone on here can use this stuff! :mug:

Back