What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2250814788.jpg

Neshaminy Creek Triute Tripel. There was some brief banter about this beer when I posted a trade pic, so I was expecting it to be good. I was not let down, excellent beer. Thanks Mark!

The gravity sample from a Mad Elf clone, sitting at just over 11%, just racked it onto a couple pounds of cherries:D.
Too bad I'm fighting with a stuck sparge , I tightened up my mill,Me thinks I when too far.:p

Rocky Head Pale Ale (it's a 6.5% IPA not a weaker pale ale like I was expecting...)

ForumRunner_20131116_185925.jpg

It's very good.

my Kombucha & grav sample of this over blended think I added heavy toast oak chips to. I have no idea the ABV since it's been blended a few times, but it's been sitting @ 1.007. I think I'm gonna add a little of the ECY04 off the stir plate when I bottle today. I rock like that.

allenH said:
Ranger in a fancy glass (just because it was already dirty).

That's awesome. Haven't had that beer from a can yet.

I had two CCIPA's left in the fridge,seperate from turkey day stash. Damn,this Cougar Country IPA is good. I can't wait to see how the Maori IPA comes out. gotta wait till Christmas EVE to see how the Whiskely stout & vanilla robust porter turn out. I hope it comes out a lil Christmas magic.

Back