Moving to Rochester, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavandeh

Reaction score
Admins: If this is not in the right forum, you've got my permission to move it to a place where it will be seen...

I am moving to Rochester, MN and I was wondering if anyone was from the area. I'll be looking for a homebrewers' society or just a group of like-minded individuals while I am interning at Mayo Clinic for the year. Does anyone from the area know of such a group?

Thanks!

I grew up in a town 20 mins away from Roch. However I didnt start brewing until moving down to Raleigh so I dont know if there is a huge homebrew culture there. There was a store called UBrew I think that opened up like 10 years ago where you could go brew beer and wine at their facility. I think they are still open and could offer more information on the matter. I also know there is at least a couple brewers from that area on here that could chime in as well. If all else fails you are 2 hours away from the cities. Both Northern Brewer and Midwest Supplies are home to the cities as well. I hope you enjoy the area and Mayo, I have lots of friends and some family that work there.

I really hope I enjoy it too, it's really a nice hospital. I visited a homebrew supply store on the north side. The guy there was extremely knowledgeable. He would probably be the best person to ask.

However, if I could get some information sooner, that would be better! I'd like to start checking out any leads I can get as soon as possible. :)

Latest posts

Back