This forum sucks!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandlerBang

Reaction score
HA! That got your attention. I read this forum continuously and all it makes me want to do is start a microbrewery in my garage. Not because I want to commercially sell beer, but think of all the awesome stuff I could play with in a microbrewery! I would definitely have to have someone with more restraint handle the books.

Damn you! I was looking forward to you getting banned for that blasphemy! I don't care, I'm getting drunk tonight.

Yeah yeah...we've heard it before.....

motivator7072222.jpg

motivator2903225.jpg

Heck, we've become it...

:D

This week I am on 3rd shift. So I get to go hour on / hour off reading this forum and trying to prioritize all of the wonderfull treats that I want to try. Next up is a simple Hefe. After that I already have the Oatmeal Stout kit ordered as well as the BW.

haha, i already planned out my year, this week alown iv spend almost 600 bucks on brewing grains/hops/equipment

this weekend barleywine, arrogant bastard clone

then followed by a simple hefe

haha, i already planned out my year, this week alown iv spend almost 600 bucks on brewing grains/hops/equipment

this weekend barleywine, arrogant bastard clone

then followed by a simple hefe

Planned out the year? Someday maybe, someday.
Right now I'm working on getting a good hefe and an oatmeal stout for session beers.

Back