Most annoying commercial?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most annoying commercial?

• Chevy with Melloncamp song

• Budweiser with Jay Z

• Any Peyton Manning commercial

• Any political commercial

Results are only viewable after voting.
The new Office Depot commercial with the creepy hand that is like Thing from the Adam's Family.

Oh yeah, and in case your forgot....

This is our country.

There's a new commercial for these fruit-cups called Fruit-sations and in the voice-over woman says "With the unexpected taste of fruit!"

Unexpected? WTF? It's called "FRUIT-sation!" You just made me dumber than I was 30 seconds ago!!!!!!

How many Chevy commercials do we really need to see during these basketball games?

Also, please spare us the guilt-trip Chevy and Ford trucks commercials. Yes, you helped build this country but now your product is considered below average. Get over it. Maybe if you made reliable vehicles, you wouldn't be losing market share.

These are really starting to piss me off.

argh.jpg

Got a new one:

The More Taste League commercials with the Commish.

Bingo!

Give me a break!

Miller lite should just go back to the Tastes great less filling schtick.

I absolutely hate any Geico commercial with that stupid CGI Gecko. I wanna rip his damn tail and beat him senseless with it.

But I love the Geico Caveman Commercials!

talleymonster said:
I absolutely hate any Geico commercial with that stupid CGI Gecko. I wanna rip his damn tail and beat him senseless with it.

But I love the Geico Caveman Commercials!

The E-Surance commercials are driving me nuts.

We had a "commercials" talk at work yesterday and per our professional :)cross:) opinions, the bud lite "dude" commercials are the best on TV now and Erin E-Surance are the most annoying.

2 favorites I have are:
[YOUTUBE]8wIp36Ky6yk[/YOUTUBE]
(I love the Asian chick with her "whooo"

and

[YOUTUBE]0bpddMbyLr4[/YOUTUBE]

You guys watch commercials? I didn't think people did that anymore. Even if I'm watching something live, like football, I'll pause it if I catch up to live TV an play some PS3 or even hit the PIP and watch another show until I build up enough time to skip commercials...or I'll even pause it and go do something productive. Yikes. I just can't bring myself to watch true "live TV" with commercials anymore. I'm paying a lot of $$ for my satellite---they're not getting ad revenue from me too.

We do this a lot too. We normally won't start watching a show until it's been on long enough that we can skip the commercials. For 1 hour shows that's about 20 minutes.

Those rare occasions that we do watch live tv, I still find myself reaching for the remote to hit FF when the commercials come on.

olllllo said:
This is frightening:

I can't stand that stupid car flashdance commercial. It drives me insane, and makes me vomit a little bit everytime I see him do a pelvic thrust while kneeling on the ground.

Back