What are your favorite beer apps for Android?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old-Ned

Reaction score
I have a few brewing, beer finder and rate/track apps that I've played around with. I like certain features on some, but I feel like something's lacking on most, especially on the rate and track apps. What do you like?

Following this thread with interest. The unpaid apps seem to have the most features and highest ratings as far as I can tell.

So, for the track and rate type apps...Untappd seems to be my favorite so far. Pintley glitches and closes every time I open it. Brewster, Android Beer Guide and Beer Free are OK, but all lacking.

The full brewzor recipe builder app didn't really do it for me, but I love the brewzor calculator. I use it every time. It's my go-to for fine-tuning temperature and volume calcs on brew day. For pretty much everything else, I use brewer's friend. Android or no, that is my primary recipe builder. Their android app links directly to the mobile version of the website, which has worked great on both my 'droid phones. I also like to have the BJCP app just to refresh myself on a specific style when working with (or drinking) it for the first time.

Back