I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been having trouble sleeping so I drank about 10oz of rum.

And then remembered for the first time in months that ages that I actually had some sleeping pills stashed somewhere. It was already a high dose an I'm so desperate I doubled it. Idiotic.

If I never post on HBT again, you guys know why :eek:

And then remembered for the first time in months that ages that I actually had some sleeping pills stashed somewhere. It was already a high dose an I'm so desperate I doubled it. Idiotic.

That sounds like a very bad combo. Glad you made it through.

Woof. Wednesday, over the hump. Couple more till the weekend and letting it loose. Hang on late nighters.

For your late night soundtrack, to help you with ride out the rest of the week, AC/DC and Bon Scott, one of the greatest frontmen ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm still here. Even after all that, 4hrs of sleep at most :mad:
Hey, it's better then this though. The first time I got scared, then angry. Once I got angry, I woke up all the way. The second time I was angry immediately, and woke up all the way almost immediately. Screaming "Oh yeah f*****".

Try Liquid Mind music. Old friend of mine, Chuck Wild, makes this music. No leaves and bubbling springs, just long long notes that send you to lala land.

Well, I'm still here. Even after all that, 4hrs of sleep at most :mad:

Try Liquid Mind music. Old friend of mine, Chuck Wild, makes this music. No leaves and bubbling springs, just long long notes that send you to lala land.

Huh, good stuff. I'll keep it in mind next time I can't sleep. Like, probably tonight...

Hey, it's better then this though. The first time I got scared, then angry. Once I got angry, I woke up all the way. The second time I was angry immediately, and woke up all the way almost immediately. Screaming "Oh yeah f*****".

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8Wj_tJhdQ

Oh I get that all the time anyways. First time I remember was when I was 18 (close to a decade ago). Some weeks it happens every night. Some nights it's happened literally dozens of times until I decide to screw it all and jump out of bed before I can drift back off to sleep. The first time scared me but I still get really anxious...

Oh I get that all the time anyways. First time I remember was when I was 18 (close to a decade ago). Some weeks it happens every night. Some nights it's happened literally dozens of times until I decide to screw it all and jump out of bed before I can drift back off to sleep. The first time scared me but I still get really anxious...
That sucks. Granted, I'm something of a mystic, but if you where somebody I saw in person a lot I'd be making you a charm to make sure nothing was getting it's jollies from your fear.

I decided to pop a 12 oz of the dry banana wine. It's not bad. Still to young, but not bad at all.

banana wine clear.jpg

banana wine cloudy.jpg

Hey all I was going to test my new to me John boat tonight but dam rain moved in. Dam guess ill drink a hb . Trying a new one mid west supply this bud is for u. Will post how it taste later how's every one .

Awake and still sober. :) Hopefully one of those conditions won't exist for to much longer.

Ok all on beer 3 of this buds for u . Sorry it took me a min to reply . someone ( my guess a heron attack) was just parked in front of my house. One call to my local 5 0 = two guys in hand cuffs for what ? Will update .

So to this brew . Good a much better take on piss water than AB does it in my mind. I brewed it with safeale 05 . That is the first time I used that yeast. I like it.

Ok all on beer 3 of this buds for u . Sorry it took me a min to reply . someone ( my guess a heron attack) was just parked in front of my house. One call to my local 5 0 = two guys in hand cuffs for what ? Will update .

So to this brew . Good a much better take on piss water than AB does it in my mind. I brewed it with safeale 05 . That is the first time I used that yeast. I like it.
Oh, like this? :)

When Heron Attacks

!!!@heron.jpg

!!!!@heron2.jpg

Heading out to Sin City tomorrow. Gonna hang out with the bad kids in black t-shirts during the day at Defcon. Planning one evening at Aces and Ales out east on Nellis. Should be a good trip

I dropped my car off for service today. One fun thing I like to do before I drop it off is put a nice metal album in the CD player, turn the volume to 11, and then shut the radio off. Just curious to see if the shop folks fiddle with the radio when they pull it in.

As I walked out, the lives of the little old ladies in the waiting room were enlivened by the following :rockin:

The guys in the shop immediately starting moshing behind the desk. Very funny scene.

I dropped my car off for service today. One fun thing I like to do before I drop it off is put a nice metal album in the CD player, turn the volume to 11, and then shut the radio off. Just curious to see if the shop folks fiddle with the radio when they pull it in.

As I walked out, the lives of the little old ladies in the waiting room were enlivened by the following :rockin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8PqAU7Cgk

The guys in the shop immediately starting moshing behind the desk. Very funny scene.

Haha, nice. So, just in case anybody was curious, it's Lammas. So, eat drink and make merry.:mug:

Hoppy IPA Day my friends!

I decided to get fancy tonight in honor of IPA Day. I added a garnish to my beer. I went out back and picked a fresh Cascade cone and muddled it up a little, then I poured some Resin on it. WOW! You can actually taste the fresh hop flavor. What a fantastic idea it turned out to be!

I hope you're all doing well.

Cheers!

IMG-20130801-00114.jpg

I took my wife's car in for a problem once. She told me that the engine was making a weird buzzing sound occasionally.

I myself never heard it, until I got it to the dealership. I turned the car off completely, then heard an odd buzzing sound coming from the door area.

Later, the mechanic: "I've got good news and good news. I fixed the problem, and I found your wife's lost cell phone in the door pocket. It was on vibrate." I felt like an idiot.

Hoppy IPA Day my friends!

I decided to get fancy tonight in honor of IPA Day. I added a garnish to my beer. I went out back and picked a fresh Cascade cone and muddled it up a little, then I poured some Resin on it. WOW! You can actually taste the fresh hop flavor. What a fantastic idea it turned out to be!

I hope you're all doing well.

Cheers!
So, hoppy daze are hear a gain?

Back