What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like my Hach Pro+ was just delivered! Need to run home at lunch and take ph of my fish tanks, spa, drinking water...!

I’m also using this as an excuse (like I need one!) to brew this weekend. [emoji1]

Can’t wait to put this thing to good (beer) use! I just calibrated it with the 7.0 solution supplied and wow what a difference from my old Hanna Checker.

uKeg128.PNG

My wife spotted this deal on the Amazon Treasure Truck for 40% off. Ordered it on Wednesday morning and picked it up on Wednesday afternoon.

A shiny, brand new credit card with 0% for 12 months. I'm literally trembling trying to resist the urge to order a copper still kit from clawhammer.

Last edited:
got some cardamom pods, going to try it in a beer instead of hops, and with smoked crystal malt...if i dont burn down the house smoking the malt?

100_0503.JPG

Basic things:
Crisp best ale malt
Crisp Crystal ebc150
Viking Rye malt
Silicone things - carboy stoppers, 9mm tubing.
Chemipro Oxiclean
Chemipro Caustic
StarSan
Lallemand Servomyces
Brewferm Biersol(silica gel)
Calcium sulphate
Hop socks
Target & EKG in pellet formula

I am bit just now but planning to brew some Christmas ales at the end of October. Been building a new mash tun manifold, too.

Now that the daytime highs are under 90F, time to get brewing again. Cereal Killer to try in place of my Corona style mill. Maris Otter, Oak Smoked Wheat Malt and Peat Smoked Malt.
20181020_111257.jpeg

Latest posts

Back