What's your REAL profession? (not engineer)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT TF Are YOU???!?!??!??!?1

• Warlock

• Evil Genius

• Unicorn

• My Little Pony

• Sperm Donor

• Head Brewer at Butt Cream Factory

• A freaking HOBBIT

• DOG

• Miss Piggy's secret lover

• Harry freaking Potter

Results are only viewable after voting.
16votes, 5 voters. Someone has split personalities

Edit: Seriously, shouldn't it be :

A: Warlock
B: Evil Genius
C: Unicorn
D: My Little Pony
E: Sperm Donor
F: Head Brewer at Butt Cream Factory
G: A freaking HOBBIT
H: DOG
I: Miss Piggy's secret lover
J: All of the above, Harry freaking Potter

You have to guess! Here's my den.

2012-04-12_at_22_35_02.jpg

Alright. I mean seriously....who is the Freaking Hobbit?

That was a joke, not a serious option.....dammit....

16votes, 5 voters. Someone has split personalities

Edit: Seriously, shouldn't it be :

A: Warlock
B: Evil Genius
C: Unicorn
D: My Little Pony
E: Sperm Donor
F: Head Brewer at Butt Cream Factory
G: A freaking HOBBIT
H: DOG
I: Miss Piggy's secret lover
J: All of the above, Harry freaking Potter

As a hot dog street vendor prostitute, I wear many hats.

Goddamned geocachers!

Get a fecking iPhone!

'Caching is awesome.... but iPhones are not. You can get all the same stuff for geocaching on android.

Are you suggesting he went home straight from graduation and threw all of his drugs away?

Yeeaaah... that is a bit silly, isn't it. Probably more like "used up all of the drugs" right after graduation.

Okay, now there's 5 freaking hobbits. I try to post some seriously helpful stuff and some people gotta make a joke of it.

I haaaaaate you all.

;)

I'm surprised to see my real profession listed, a Unicorn sperm donor. I swear I'm just doing it to pay for college and keep my species alive...

I'm surprised to see my real profession listed, a Unicorn sperm donor. I swear I'm just doing it to pay for college and keep my species alive...

I tried to be thorough! I think I got every REAL profession that there is.

(Hotdog hooker sounds made-up)

I even had room for one gag job, lol, the freaking Hobbit. Obviously they don't exist.

So what are you? I see a lot of geeked out toys: 2 microscopes, an IR thermometer, a thermocouple w/ thermometer, a volt meter, an oscilliscope, a force gauge, a magnifying glass, and other geeky stuff.

electronics engineer. That's my REAL profession. I work in my PJs mostly. That "force gauge" is actually an oxygen sensor I'm was working on for a client couple of weeks ago. There's a whole new set of crap on that bench now (bluetooth keyboard I'm designing).

At least that's what I do when I'm not working on my stamp collection or brewing ;)

electronics engineer. That's my REAL profession. I work in my PJs mostly. That "force gauge" is actually an oxygen sensor I'm was working on for a client couple of weeks ago. There's a whole new set of crap on that bench now (bluetooth keyboard I'm designing).

At least that's what I do when I'm not working on my stamp collection or brewing ;)

Did you make it dark for the photo or is it really that dark?

I'm standing up, as tall as I can, for Hobbits who make a few extra greenbacks at the sperm bank. And tomorrow, we take over the world . . .

Back