What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This after punishing the mountain again today. Finally I've moved onto blues :) ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392671221.299963.jpg

It's always fun bombing a blue followed by a green to end each session. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Water as I prep dinner. In search of my next brew.

It's always fun bombing a blue followed by a green to end each session. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Water as I prep dinner. In search of my next brew.

As opposed to punishing the mountain by falling on it all day long? Haha :p Sarcasm meter should be on haha

Starting with my last Sucks.

1392674945288.jpg

How do you like that combo?

It's got potential. However, I'll reserve judgement, since I was given a free bag of loose leaf Willamette of unkown age in a ziploc bag, and I lack a vacuum sealer, and waited a little too long to use em. Hops were visibly a little oxidized but smelled alright so I went with it. But it does show through in the beer. Drinkable but not the best. I'll probably rebrew it again with fresher hops.

Bottom of the bottling bucket of a paleish ale...

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

1392675690482.jpg

Coca-Cola. Contemplating shaving my head this evening (just because...not balding, etc.) and want to be 100% sober if I do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anyone else having a crazy amount of app crashes on the iPhone version?

Christ!!!

View attachment 180131

This app ducks major donkey dic. On Apple and android. They should never released this buggy unrefined crap they call an app

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

Mmm mmm. Bottled 6 days ago. Fantastic! Tastes like freakin grapefruit juice! I wish this was year round

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392678230.384533.jpg

Did you grow up on the East Coast, specifically Vermont? You should've been on blues at age 6.

Moved to VT when I was 5. Been here for 24 years and i don't know what the hell I was thinking by not getting into the sport way sooner. Funny you say that because I see kids that age ripping down the mountain. What a stab to the ego lol

My cluster pale ale. Only because I wanted to send one to someone and I couldn't tell if it was cider or not. :D

My cluster pale ale. Only because I wanted to send one to someone and I couldn't tell if it was cider or not. :D

I completely understand. I popped two bottles in the fridge yesterday in order to figure our what the heck the cases were. Both were patersbier.

Now drinking HopBack while I finish up the dinner prep.

1392681236894.jpg

Yes you do. Then you need to send them to me!

Swamp Head Saison Du Swamp definitely lives up to the mustache-twisting hype. That was a great beer, I can only imagine what the Bretted version is like. That's not just the homer in me talking, the rest of their beers I've had are mediocre at best.

Release day! H-town represent!
View attachment 180144
And 512 Pecan Porter on nitro.
So good I forgot to take a pic. :D
View attachment 180145

Looks like Devil's blood ale! :drunk:I had to get some kerosene for the additional heater,so we went to Aldi's,who finally got some more Wernesgruner Pils. Added vodka to that. Even got momma her bag of pretzels. Started on two pils while doing dinner prep...

Swamp Head Saison Du Swamp definitely lives up to the mustache-twisting hype. That was a great beer, I can only imagine what the Bretted version is like. That's not just the homer in me talking, the rest of their beers I've had are mediocre at best.

If you find the brett version, I'll definitely break my 'no trading in 2014' rule.

Back