Should BigKahuna quit and take over the local paper?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should BigKahuna quit his job and take over the paper with his SWMBO?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this one of those weekly local papers that's just ads and like three articles?

Or is it a serious newspaper?

Not that either one is bad, just wondering what you're in for. The former would honestly probably be easier... just have to get advertising.

I can just see BK and Swmbo now...

mp_main_wide_HisGirlFriday.jpg

Oh wait, maybe you should see the movie His Girl Friday before you decide to work in the newspaper bidness together.

Is this one of those weekly local papers that's just ads and like three articles?

Or is it a serious newspaper?

Not that either one is bad, just wondering what you're in for. The former would honestly probably be easier... just have to get advertising.

It's pretty much what we call Scrap Book Journalism. It's a town of 2800 people that get the paper to see the pictures of their grand kids playing basketball.

It's totally just a friendly little weekly. Not any real news except the accidents on the highway, and the county commissioners meeting notes. :D

It's pretty much what we call Scrap Book Journalism. It's a town of 2800 people that get the paper to see the pictures of their grand kids playing basketball.

It's totally just a friendly little weekly. Not any real news except the accidents on the highway, and the county commissioners meeting notes. :D
That's the perfect weekly. Make some additions, keep what they have going and maybe sprinkle in more hard news and you should have a winner.

Is this a subscription paper or a freebie?

Paper? Papers are for faggy large men that run around wearing grass women's clothing...real men quit and take over the world.

Its kind of neat to see who chooses option 1 and option 2. Right now it's 16-14....pretty even.

man, that idiot poll designer had "Yes" and "Yes" - oh wait, it was me :D

DUDE....I hate your avatar! There are only 2 things in this world that really scare the **** out of me with a deep carnal fear that I can not overcome....one of them is snakes...the other is heights.

I still think it's interesting....especially when it was a bigger spread.....at one time it was #1 = 4 and #2 was like 11

DUDE....I hate your avatar! There are only 2 things in this world that really scare the **** out of me with a deep carnal fear that I can not overcome....one of them is snakes...the other is heights.

There, is that better mead boy?

Good luck with your new venture and I hope this poll convinced you to make the decision you did! :tank:

How the hell did the poll get 1.7 million votes?? I call ballot box stuffing! The election is over! :mad:

Latest posts

Back