What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kafej. Is that cool enough with a Spanish accent? I dodged the pee pants bullet for now. Edit: We need pics of that finger @Remmy.

It's nasty-looking. And no I am not posting my deformed finger on the Internet. I didn't slice it off. Just sliced a piece off of the top/left side of it. It is ****ing nasty. And covered in heavy gauze and tape.

@Remmy, hope it heals quick man.
@Hello, Fat Tire is hit or miss in my experience. Seems like it used to be a lot breadier. Maybe they dumbed it down over the years, or maybe my palette matured. Probably the former.

Having my cider and bout to head to my brother's wedding shower. I don't buy wedding gifts. I didn't get ****e when I got married and I'm bitter.

Finally getting a brew day in, Nugget Nextar clone - waiting for strike water to heat and drinking water and this
View attachment 244963

Late start to brewing since I spent the morning picking up a new pup and getting her settled.
View attachment 244964

I'm with ya today, buddy. Hope brew day goes well down there.

Congrats on the new gal. Aussie cattle dog?

hydro sample of my latest Scottish addition: 85 Schilling. mashed @ 156F to get an OG of 1.067 & FG of 1.020 first 3 days of fermentation (WY1728) were at 58F beer temp and finished at 62F ambient temp.

edit: bottle or keg?

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419801054.044921.jpg been replacing a cv shaft for way longer than that job should have taken. Broke everything I touched (two pullers, a socket, a driver, the outer tie rod end, and the hub bearing). One hour job took all day and about three coors. Bcbs is my reward for a job poorly done.

View attachment 245006 been replacing a cv shaft for way longer than that job should have taken. Broke everything I touched (two pullers, a socket, a driver, the outer tie rod end, and the hub bearing). One hour job took all day and about three coors. Bcbs is my reward for a job poorly done.

maybe a reward for not smacking someone with a wrench.

hydro sample of my latest Scottish addition: 85 Schilling. mashed @ 156F to get an OG of 1.067 & FG of 1.020 first 3 days of fermentation (WY1728) were at 58F beer temp and finished at 62F ambient temp.

Based on my "bee" heavy, I say bottle. That's one that will continue to develop; if allowed.

Coke. Driving back home. Only 5 more hours to go or so.

Shouldn't have drank so much at the family Christmas party yesterday. 2 gallons of homebrew was consumed at the party between 6 of us and then the party kept going at my other aunt's house. Had a bunch of brown shugga and various others.

Coke. Driving back home. Only 5 more hours to go or so.

Shouldn't have drank so much at the family Christmas party yesterday. 2 gallons of homebrew was consumed at the party between 6 of us and then the party kept going at my other aunt's house. Had a bunch of brown shugga and various others.

Obviously you are not related to Hello's mom. ;)

Based on my "bee" heavy, I say bottle. That's one that will continue to develop; if allowed.

I just happen to have a bunch of empties!:rockin:

Flocc that. Cask the marthafloccer.

Or nitro.

Latest posts

Back