What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic....stupid stupid app

ForumRunner_20131218_205224.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
New Holland Incorrigible White BA Sour. Really awesome and great funk!

I need this shz in my life.

Hello said:
mcbaumannerb's vanilla pumpkin porter. Haven't tried it because I'm waiting on the head. :ban: Thanks Mark!

Same thing happened to mine. Still an awesome beer! 6 stars out of 5!

Great Lakes Commodore Perry, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, and Anchor Steam at the wife's office holiday party. Back home now, and drinking this. Kind of disappointing this year.

1387418895234[1].jpg

MrNickVT said:
Move over BCBS. This is amazingggg creamy and has huge hints of vanilla and bourbon. Yummm

Twilight was superb, after aging in bourbon barrels it must be borderline unbelievable. Can't wait to crack mine! ( or to go back to HF )

My HB English Nut Brown Ale...my first HB beer and at its prime. Only a couple left. Off to the HBS for bottles tomorrow...need to get some stout bottled!

IMAG2131.jpg

Exactly, Ive never bought and now will never need to buy bottles, just save them

Only some plastic (12 pack of 16 oz) that I use one or two per batch on to check for carb when bottling. I'm actually returning some since I have acquired a few to many labeled ones haha

Only some plastic (12 pack of 16 oz) that I use one or two per batch on to check for carb when bottling. I'm actually returning some since I have acquired a few to many labeled ones haha

Ive started throwing away the ones I know take longer to delabel. My out of town buddy told me he is bringing me 200 de-labeled bottles this saturday, he doesnt even HB :cross:

Back