What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss this...went to put a few away and found a 2013 hiding.

1415146041038.jpg

First taste of my coffee porter...just in the bottle 10 days. Needs more carb, but it's getting there. Coffee flavor is great...I tried to be restrained, but it may be a bit much. I'll need to chill one without coffee and see how it compares. I like coffee, though, so I won't be wasting any of this!

DSC06247.jpg

Weren't some of you poons day-drinking? :D Get some.

Having an Air Pun.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415149700.479907.jpg

Aaaaahhhh. Now we're getting somewhere! Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale...thanks to Billy-Klubb for an awesome Scottish Ale recipe to bastardize! Thank goodness it turned out well...my berries were tremblin'.

DSC06248.jpg

DSC06249.jpg

My sparking honey cider. Man, this turned out dry and tart. 9.3% ABV, too. S-04 chews through apple juice and honey like a bunch of kids through a box of Twinkies.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415151181.996645.jpg

A mix of regular Arrogant Bastard, Oaked, and Double Bastard then dry hopped. Pretty good. Kinda like a red IPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Check Qhrumph for s pulse. @Coldcrash, too while you're at it

My quad on cherries, this is going to be real nice by the holidays, and beyond!

Interested to know your recipe. I brewed one in March.

Water. Done with beer. Been drinking since 11 a.m. I am gonna get fat if I keep this **** up.

College basketball season is back! UConn!

Strawberry blonde. Been a long day. Had a few swigs of captain washed down with some ginger ale while waiting to pick up the kids this evening and then run to cub scouts.

I had one of my strawberry blondes in the fridge...still tasty and the strawberry is more recognizable than ever (brewed in March).

DSC06250.jpg

Back