Interesting Note on Promash Site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuckyBeagleBrewing

Reaction score
If you go there, it now says Promash website will be back 6-1-2015. Kind of an interesting sign of life. I wonder if the developer is going to make a go of it again. I use a different software but go to that site every now and then to see what is going on with it.

I am guessing he is getting back in the game. I seen where he had prototypes at one point but then his wife got ill. Can only hope everything got better for him. That is good because beersmith needs that to keep them on their toes. Competitors drive software innovation.

Looks like the date has passed and the message is still up there. Since I work in the software field, I know it might take a couple days past the target date. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

I think they're gone. I can't find my "unlock" key. Got a new computer and hard drive, so I'm kind of stuck. Anyone have any suggestions ?

No "think" about it. It IS gone. Has been gone for over 12 years.

There were some very serious health problems with an immediate family member of the author. There will be no more updates of ProMash ever. Your only option is find a new software. I too was a long time ProMash devote but I finally had to give in and bought Beersmith.

Back