Thanks to this awesome community!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpulley1

Reaction score
I have been a member of this forum for about two months now, and if I were this interested in my studies, I'd already have my Ph. D. I recently uncapped the first couple (or four) bottles of my first home brew, and after six weeks of anticipation, it was everything I have been dreaming about!

My first brew was a partial mash amber ale with a sweet, smooth, lightly hopped body that knocked me on my ass! While I'd love to continue to rave about my new creation to any who would listen, I'm here to say THANK YOU! Thank you to the community that responded to my panicked questions in twenty minutes. Thank you to the community that has selflessly imparted years of wisdom to draw more to the hobby. This self-supplied, budding alcoholic can finally obey the most strongly voiced piece of advice:

RDWHAHB

cant claim to be one of them who helped out so much but Welcome! :) I love it here also, great forum and well worth the membership!

Back