What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1468231614.jpg

CCB Jai Alai on draft.

Is this bar sponsored by someone?

image-4073427647.jpg

I think yes.

Spotted a Praying Mantis as I was opening the hose. Freed it from a spider web. I'm buzzed, but since when did being buzzed ever have a negative affect on Superman?

image-3246858261.jpg

Odell red ale. Bluddy lovely.

ForumRunner_20130803_200950.png

Been out on the old pushbikes to a few pubs. Had a really poor black IPA on handpull.

Remmy said:
Spotted a Praying Mantis as I was opening the hose. Freed it from a spider web. I'm buzzed, but since when did being buzzed ever have a negative affect on Superman?

Nice work. :mug:

image-742840946.jpg

The Hourglass Brewery Solarium Augusti. Agave ale with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

two gentlemen were sitting on the balcony of a penthouse bar. as they were the only two people there and had been for hours, the one asked the other if he'd like some company. the two BS'ed for a while about politics & life. the first man then stated, "The up-drafts on these skyscrapers are really amazing. Watch this." he walked over to the ledge and jumped off. the second man, horrified, ran over to the ledge only to find the first guy just floating there. the second guy decided that was too amazing to pass up and jumped as well. as the second man plummeted to his certain doom, the first walked back onto the ledge and over to the bar. the bartender looked at him and said, "You know, Superman, you're a real A-Hole when you're drinking?"

brew_ny said:
drank well the people here in new york were blowing it out for 14 bucks a 12 pack

it is like 11.8 % but you can't taste the alcohol

S_M

Wait they come in 12 packs? I've only ever seen 750ml bottles

Sitting on the "beach" on Lake Erie. Drinking water. Would rather be riding my bike on the trail. Making sand castles aren't my thing. Gonna go hit the beer store afterward to see if I can find anything worthwhile.

tyzippers said:
Sitting on the "beach" on Lake Erie. Drinking water. Would rather be riding my bike on the trail. Making sand castles aren't my thing. Gonna go hit the beer store afterward to see if I can find anything worthwhile.

Presqu'isle?

image-274277929.jpg

CCB's Ben Romano's India Pale Lager. I've actually had 2 pints of this, straight from the fermenter at CCB on my birthday. This sniz is awesome.

Hit the local German market and grabbed a few commercial bottles for the first time in maybe two months. Not sure where to go first. I'm thinking the Reutberger Helles.

20130803_152637[1].jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
two gentlemen were sitting on the balcony of a penthouse bar. as they were the only two people there and had been for hours, the one asked the other if he'd like some company. the two BS'ed for a while about politics & life. the first man then stated, "The up-drafts on these skyscrapers are really amazing. Watch this." he walked over to the ledge and jumped off. the second man, horrified, ran over to the ledge only to find the first guy just floating there. the second guy decided that was too amazing to pass up and jumped as well. as the second man plummeted to his certain doom, the first walked back onto the ledge and over to the bar. the bartender looked at him and said, "You know, Superman, you're a real A-Hole when you're drinking?"

Not the version I know, but I love the joje

Back