What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Coffee lots of coffee long night last night now I got to blow a hundred on flowers for the wifey and kiss major butt today

Edit: I don't like sleeping in a hotel :-(

Flowers are always a good idea but if you're spending a hundred bucks I think you could do a little something better than just flowers, add a little something something on there too :-D just a suggestion my man, good luck!

Flowers are always a good idea but if you're spending a hundred bucks I think you could do a little something better than just flowers, add a little something something on there too :-D just a suggestion my man, good luck!

That include a nice little ring with a poem I wrote oh and it cost me more than a hundred I went to Jared this morning and had the flower shop deliver it attached to her flowers :) she called me crying I think that's a good thing right?

Edit: so thanks that was a great suggestion but I already thought that.

NIZZLE said:
That include a nice little ring with a poem I wrote oh and it cost me more than a hundred I went to Jared this morning and had the flower shop deliver it attached to her flowers :) she called me crying I think that's a good thing right?

I believe so.

NIZZLE said:

Haha my bad, terrible timing, I'm sitting on the dock drinking a wheach to help me forget about losing my fishing license :-(

Hey Mark did you hear the news?

After multiple delays, due to the expansion of our production facility taking longer than we anticipated and continued growth in our existing markets,we are pleased to confirm that our beer will be available in Florida starting the week of August 19 through our partners Brown Distributing.

NIZZLE said:
Did you lose it to the dnr or you just lost it?

Just plain lost it haha, trying to decide if its worth it to get a replacement since I'm only here until tomorrow and its supposed to rain all day tomorrow

I like my coffee like I like my stouts. Black n bitter

image-686570391.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Hey Mark did you hear the news?

After multiple delays, due to the expansion of our production facility taking longer than we anticipated and continued growth in our existing markets,we are pleased to confirm that our beer will be available in Florida starting the week of August 19 through our partners Brown Distributing.

Is that from Founders?

NIZZLE said:

Yeah, I was asking the guys at my local liquor, they would give me a date, and it would get pushed back. That happened 3 times, then the last time, Founders said it was "on hold" indefinitely. I haven't bothered checking the last couple of months. That's good news for me!

WesleyS said:
Same here.

Dogfish is good. I can't say I like MANY of their beers. They make some weird ****. But the 60 is awesome as **** and the 90 is like nectar. 'Nuff said!

image-2827405299.jpg

My cheap-ass apple cider (apple juice and Nottingham, no sugar). I made this several months ago to quickly fill in the pipeline. It's OK, clear and carbonated and ~ 6%ABV, but it is pretty much a "late night" beverage (i.e. "We're ****-faced and all the good stuff is gone, break out the cider!")

Clints saison 2. Foamed over when I opened it, but settled down fast. Pours a nice golden/hay color with a nice lasting white head, I'm not getting any lacing but it could be the way my glass was washed. The aroma it's slightly spicy, and yeasty, not overly strong, the flavor is, good, only slightly spicy, it's missing something in the middle, it kind of dies out before you swallow it, finishing with a slight citrus and yeast flavor. The mouthfeel is a little thicker than I expected, but not bad, certainly not out of style. Overall, a good saison just wish there was... more of that yeast character that I look for in a saison. Good job Clint I'd buy this beer.

20130724_173635_HDR_Hagrid_Sophia.jpg

Clints saison 2. Foamed over when I opened it, but settled down fast. Pours a nice golden/hay color with a nice lasting white head, I'm not getting any lacing but it could be the way my glass was washed. The aroma it's slightly spicy, and yeasty, not overly strong, the flavor is, good, only slightly spicy, it's missing something in the middle, it kind of dies out before you swallow it, finishing with a slight citrus and yeast flavor. The mouthfeel is a little thicker than I expected, but not bad, certainly not out of style. Overall, a good saison just wish there was... more of that yeast character that I look for in a saison. Good job Clint I'd buy this beer.

Don't eat the mushroom man don't do it
:-D nice pic though

Channel66 said:

Save this for beer advocate. :D

I thought it was perfect. Only thing I'd complain about is the high-carb....but I kinda like that in a Saison. Solid beer. Cheers!

Back