FT: Any 3 Floyd's beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipadelphia

Reaction score
Heading up to Munster on Saturday and will be picking up some FFF beer. Zombie Dust, Alpha King, whatever.

If anyone is interested in trading let me know. Anyone with Heady Topper to offer goes to the top of the list.

I live in Cincinnati so I have DFH, Bell's, and most eastern US beers available to me.

Post in here or drop me a PM thanks.

Good luck getting much of anything. When I went a month or so ago, hardly anything was for sale. No Zombie Dust but we did get some DIPAs that kicked balls. Cool place. Have fun!

There is a two case per person limit and Zombie Dust sells out fast when they have it. I have a friend who really wanted some, called them up to find out they have it, and left work early to go there (>150 mile round trip for him) by the time he got there they were sold out.

A couple weekends later my parents stopped by FFF and they happened to be selling ZD. They left with four cases. I still have a six pack left in my fridge. :)

Anyway, even if they don't have what you were looking for, there's always good stuff to try. They almost always have Gumball Head, and if you haven't had it fresh from the brewery, you haven't had it at it's best.

Back