Brewing Name...opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerville

Reaction score
Hey, I'm debating over some names to call my brewing, what do you guys think of the following names,

Somerville Brewing

Ninth Circle Brewing

Zedley Brewing

Well, Somerville is my last name, Ninth Circle--like the Ninth Circle of Hell, and my cats name is Zed (yeah from Pulpfiction :rockin: ) and I tend to call him Zedley so I thought it would be a cool name that could go either way. Somerville sounds kinda oldfashion, Ninth Circle is kind of narrow, like all beers must be derived from Hell (it rocks but my g/f parents are Catholic), but Zedley, a label that says Zedley could have satan on it or a log cabin.

Eh, I've decided the hell with names. I'm just going to emphasize the style, put a cool pic on a label and say its brewed by me. If I ever decide to open a brewpub I can decide then. :mug:

Dude said:
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

pf7.jpg

"Whose motorcycle is this?"

"It's not a motocycle it's a chopper, baby."

"Whose chopper is this?"

I love that movie :rockin:

Cheesefood said:
Zed Lupulin

Haha thats pretty good...where could I go with that? Zed Lupulin Brewing Co? Maybe to emphasize the absurdity of it all I could go with Zedlius Lupulus ...the 3-letter thing looks too commercial/corporate...What do you guys think of Zed Lupulin? Or maybe... Lupulin Zed? :fro:

klcramer said:
mine is "The Black Ninja Sqrirrel Brewing Co."

What you need is someone who can draw.... I can picture this Sqirrel dressed in black running in a sqirrel cage with sword drawn. Swashing back and forth for excercise......

what I'm trying to come up with is for my next batch which will be a nut brown ale a squirrel with swords drawn and under it will say "Protect your nuts"

klcramer said:
what I'm trying to come up with is for my next batch which will be a nut brown ale a squirrel with swords drawn and under it will say "Protect your nuts"

I think your going to be a real funny guy around here (LMAO) :D

Back