Recipie help ? !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratfink559

Reaction score
Had a lagunitas imperial stout tonite it was awsome want to find a recipie for a imperial stout from extract with partial grain know of any ? Also how would I get it up to 9.9% Alc by vol like theres ? Didnt eat much today bought this and fat tire had two glasses of this and got all red faced and good feeling !

ForumRunner_20120201_211216.jpg

ForumRunner_20120201_211227.jpg

Lots of good recipes in the recipe section - here's the stout category - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f68/

Should be relatively simple to convert any all-grain recipe to extract. Just sub out the base malt for the appropriate amount of extract (1lb of grain = 0.75lbs of LME = 0.6lbs of DME; approximately)

Co thats kinda breakdown formula I was wanting to find out cause most the recipies on here are all grain this will only be my fourth brew ! First was a belgian white its all gone now got a red ready to drink friday and a porter in fermenter for 6 days now gona brew a stout friday after trip to my LHBS "Back dragon brewery and home brew supply" !

Back