homebrew web pages

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakypete

Reaction score
I'm not sure what category in the forum this could go under, but I thought this looked like the best place.

Do any of you have a web page that you have made for your homebrew?

Pretty cool. All I have is this:

howlinowl.com

Not real thrilled with the label..... someday when I have more time, I'll try to create another.

The "Corner of the World" bar is actually a corner of my house. After I got married, my wife redecorated the house. She let me keep the corner that the Kegerator, high top table and chairs, beer signs and Zaxxon video game are. It's the only area of the house ('cept the garage) that she left alone. Jokingly told her that it's the only part of the house that feels like home, my own "corner of the world", so that's how it got it's name.

Allan

Darn howlinowl...I may have to re-think my logo now. I was thinking of using a picture somewhat similar. At the 'suggestion' of SWMBO, I've re-christened my brewery "The Hideaway Bay Brewing Co." I'll have to post my logo as soon as I get it perfected.

gnets99 said:
Darn howlinowl...I may have to re-think my logo now. I was thinking of using a picture somewhat similar. At the 'suggestion' of SWMBO, I've re-christened my brewery "The Hideaway Bay Brewing Co." I'll have to post my logo as soon as I get it perfected.

Go ahead and do one. I'm sure mine's not the first to have a palm tree in it. I am thinking of doing one with a palm tree, but not a photograph. I've got some ideas floating around, but really don't know when I'll have time to do it.

Allan

Back