Tankard O' Terror

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bishop916

Reaction score
I got this thing for Christmas... this is my new official gaming mug!
No more heading back to the fridge for a cold one; this thing keeps a crazy-sized serving of frosty homebrew nice and cold!
Bottoms up!

I got this thing for Christmas... this is my new official gaming mug!
No more heading back to the fridge for a cold one; this thing keeps a crazy-sized serving of frosty homebrew nice and cold!
Bottoms up!

LOL, I love it. When those first came out in the game, I had two of them. They were worthless weapons. Good to see it has new life and is useful.

Well its great to see other homebrewers who also play WoW. I have eternal wife aggro from both of these hobbies.

I love the Tankard O'Terror and will probably ask for this on my birthday, as my wife just broke another one of my pint glasses.

yeah I'm right there with ya - I play still but not with nearly the enthusiasm I had about 4 years ago. They have phasing technology that makes the game levelling grind seem more like a single player experience, but all in all its still limited by the overall action/reaction mechanics and mashing the same sequence of buttons over.and.over.and.over.

But onto better things - I just scored me 6 Mr. Beer refills for 30 bucks!
2011 is already shaping up to be a great year!

Sorry to out-stein you, Bishop, but...

IMG_0439.jpg

Not sure whether or not I want to actually drink from the thing. :cross:

That is a mighty fine stein ya got there buddy!

I like drinking out of mine - the heft gives it so much more character.
Filled with beer the thing must weigh over 10 pounds haha

:ban:

What is the fascination people have with Murlocs?

Murlocs are annoying and vicious. And one of the first things where you accidentally pull an entire group stepping in the wrong spot.

As for the tankard my gal got me one for my birthday and we got a friend of ours one for xmas. It is so much fun! One of these days, I'll actually manage to fill it up. 2 liters is a lot of beer. lol

I have one of the original WoW steins "For the Horde". I drank out of it once and it went on the mantle with my other steins.

Definitely been mulling over the Tankard'o'Terror as a future purchase however. Just love the look!

Ah fellow warcrack victim. I think my wife would would divorce me if i bought the Tankard O' terror.

Ill assume you have all seen the world of wifecraft video?
[ame="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0ea406734b/world-of-wifecraft"]World of WIFEcraft[/ame]

I actually replaced my WOW addiction with brewing. Girlfriend tolerates brewing much better than gaming.

O.P. now all you need to do is catheterize yourself and you can play WOW all night long without getting out of your seat. :p

I actually replaced my WOW addiction with brewing. Girlfriend tolerates brewing much better than gaming.

O.P. now all you need to do is catheterize yourself and you can play WOW all night long without getting out of your seat. :p

I have had similar results. The more I brew the less time i have/want to spend gaming in general, specifically playing WoW. It seems like such a waste when there are so many beers to be made and DIYs to finish!

Hehe. I am so lucky me gal plays WoW too. Once I ended up with some spiffy epics and a dragon I even got her into putting up with all the idiots in heroics.

As for WoW and beer, I've been toying with some ideas for trying to craft some WoW inspired brews.

The one I really want to try my hand at is that Acorn Ale that makes the squirrels follow you. The only problem is finding suitable acorns, in my area there are bugs that like them....as if finding some that aren't horrendously bitter wasn't trouble enough. lol If you can taste through the bitterness they actually do have a good flavor.

Hmm, that sounds interesting. i wonder if baking them or boiling them might cut back the bitterness?

Back