My little brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyT

Reaction score
Cleaned my apartment today. This is my favorite little corner!

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

Please note that the fermenters are not in the order they appear on my signature.

From left to right:

Scotch Ale, IPA, Yooper's Dead Guy, Amber Ale

2 batches go into bottles next weekend, the other 2 a week later!

Looks great, Scotty! I've got three primaries going right now: IPA, Cali Common, and American Red. Cheers!:mug:

If that's not in a closet you should think about putting up some curtains or something to cover those carboys. Also makes it easier to be patient when they are out of sight!

Its nice that you can keep everything so consolidated. My stuff is all over the place.

It is in my second bedroom which gets zero daylight and very little artificial light, so I figure it is alright. My closets are full of clothes and camping gear, which I would rather have out of sight than my cool brew gear!

Nice, looks like my bedroom here. The SWMBO hates it, gun safes and beer stuff everywhere!

As a gunnut i want to see the safe :D
looks great, are you keeping the entier room at fermi temps? i.e. my house is 19c with my fermi chamber(styro and ducttape) is 25c. or do you just ferment at lower temps?

Back