Hello from Germany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewCanuck

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been lurking this site for a couple months now and since I've really enjoyed it, I thought I should purchase a membership and make my voice heard.

By the by, are there any other ex-pats living in Germany on here?

I will be moving to Baumholder in June. How hard is it to get brewing suppplies and ingredients out there?

I'm in Fulda and I have't been able to find an LHBS around here. Instead I've ordered most of my equipment from Brouwland, Amazon and Hopfen und Mehr.

Brouwland was the simplest because they have an english section to their site and they are just over in Belgium so shipping isn't much. PM me and I'll send you the list of sites I've found for supplies.

Getting anything shipped from Anapolis or Northern Brewer is crazy for cost. I looked up a 6lb jug of Sorghum Syrup and it was $100 just to ship.

Let me know if you need help mail ordering in German, I can translate a few things for you.

Cheers from Ulm.

Back