Amarillo Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainierBeer

Reaction score
I've always read that getting ahold of Amarillo is hard to do, I just ordered a pound from Morebeer, am I going to get a call saying that they are out of stock?

I saw that they were available and jumped on it. Now I'm thinking I should have waited, we'll see. :)

Thanks

They update their website all the time and are usually good about labeling anything that is out of stock. They definitely just got some amarillo in a couple weeks ago because they put in on the front page.

Amarillo was the rock star of 3-4 years ago. It's still very poplular, but Citra and Simcoe definitely sell out before Amarillo these days. Both of my local home brew shops still have several pounds of Amarillo, so I'm not sure it is particularly rare this season.

Good to know, thanks all.

I've tried Citra brews and I still don't think they are all that. They are different, but not as awesome as all the hype makes them sound. I still like Chinook, guess I'm old school.

Latest posts

Back