• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Faucet and Shank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuonAnno

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade from my Cobra Tap to a Tap. I was going to buy a standard chrome plated faucet and shank online but someone suggested that I post here first to see if anyone had some extras laying around.

Oh and while I'm at it I'm also looking for a cheap stock pot for half batches if anyone has one available.

Thanks and Happy Brewing!

I have a standard used chrome faucet and a 2" shank that I'll sell you for 16 shipped. I can throw in a black plastic wall flange. Can send pics if you're interested. Nothing fancy. The shank is just enough to get through a refrigerator sidewall.

Nothing fancy. The shank is just enough to get through a refrigerator sidewall.

Great! Thats all I'm really looking for. I'd love to see pictures but can't imagine why I wouldn't want it.

So just to make sure..... all I would need would be this and a tailpiece and I should be all set right?

OK so doggage is one of the awesomest dudes I've ever encountered on the internet. He hooked me up with a shank and tail piece!

I'm still looking for a faucet if anyone has an extra. I would also be interested in a faucet knob as well.

I just wanted to bump this one more time. Still looking for that faucet.

If I don't get any interest I pick one up fromt he internets.

Back