What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a pumpkin beer right now. And a pumpkin pie. It was hot today though, so I stuck with lighter/low-gravity beers.

I just picked up a case of Chech Bernard dark lager. Tasty and fairly sweet. SWMBO didn't care for it, so it means more for me. Nice swing top bottles which is a plus.

beerloaf

stellaontap said:
California Common I made a while ago...buuuuutttt..if I don't start brewing again soon I'll be drinking Bud or something.

I hear ya on that... I'm experimenting today brewing in doors in an apartment. If it goes well I'll be willing to brew a lot more often given im not standing over a boil pot in 110 degree heat.

Blue Point RastafaRye Ale. Yummy!

Diggin the Rye Ales lately. Can't find the Six Point Righteous Ale around this week. Sold out everywhere.

Drank a couple Tyranena Scurvy IPAs, a Hopslam I found in the back of my fride, a 21A Black IPA and the crown jewel of the night: Crispin The Jacket. The cider was mind blowing. So good and so smooth.

Magic Hat's #9? I really don't like it.

I think it was just because I didn't realize that "not quite pale ale" meant apricot.

I was expecting an ordinary bitter or something.

Was in Bozeman over the last weekend; enjoyed Copper John's (a Scotch ale) from Madison River Brewing Co (out of Belgrade, MT), Harvest Moon's Beltian White (a Belgian Wit, company is out of BELT, MT hehe), and the best treat - Big Hole's Headstrong (an English Pale Ale also out of Belgrade, MT). Also had a cask'ed version of the Copper John's that was excellent at Montana Ale Works. Drink local, baby!

Foothills Hoppyum IPA @ Foothills.

image-4085616279.jpg

Firestone Walker Double Jack IPA...just picked up 3 22oz bottles today. Pretty good so far

WTF!!! How can you get it in NJ, but I can't get it in TX. HATE YOU!! :mad:

J/K grew up 20 mins from Firestone... was at the Buellton brewery all the time.

Firestone Walker Double Jack IPA...just picked up 3 22oz bottles today. Pretty good so far
Will break into the regular Union Jack tonight. Might have to pick up some Double Jack for the weekend. Starting with A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

Sinistral Warrior IPA from Northern Brewer.

Its ok, I'm not sure that I would brew it again. I dont know, we'll see how I feel about it after a few pints.

Back