NFL Playoffs (1/12 - 1/13)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a home team going to lose this weekend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
2017428260065410114S425x425Q85.jpg

Dont really know what to say at this point, But Congrats to the Giants Fans! Can't Win em' all. Hope the Patriots whip some ass in AZ!

Dude said:
Yep.

They got beat by a better team, my hat is off.

The 2007-08 Packers gave me more enjoyment than I ever imagined.
What a freakin fun year!

The Bikini Girls were worth it!!!:D There's Always next year

Bulls Beers said:
The Patriots are a dynasty.I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts. I'm sick of people thinking it's not a big deal what they are doing.Cocky? maybe. There on the verge of winning a 4th superbowl in 7 years.

Yep.

Uh....KARMA SUCKS.

What say you now?

Where are you?

I'm going to quote myself.

olllllo said:
Evidently the Pats are so good that they ripped a hole in the time/space continuum thereby allowing their fans to see into the future (we'll call this SPYGate Stargate).

Lets hope everyone gets back in time to actually play the gameS (caps intentional).

It's not enough for you Pats fans to win the Superbowl.
Man are you ever going to be let down.

I guess the only thing left for the Pats to do is to play so well that everyone will determine that the game of football is inherently flawed.

LOL.

paulthenurse said:
This feels worse, cause it shouldn't have happened.

Hats off the NY, they beat the best team in football.

Paul

Um, no the Giants ARE the best team in football. The Pats offense got their a$$es handed to them by a dominating D.

Back