What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448488727.789055.jpgcolor- 4/5pours the color of first pee of the day. Smell- 4/5awesome Taste- 5/5outstanding. Bottle- 4/5 has a cool art of a pig that appears to be blind( stereotyping on my part) but cane and dark glasses kind of imply it. Also bigger than a pint but smaller than a bomber. Overall great IPA!!
Cheers y'all here's to one of the best nights to drink... Thanksgiving eve.

Just got back from the beer store. >$100 poorer. Bought beers for thanksdrinking tomorrow. Well, I will definitely be drinking. I also picked up a smattering of stuff for me. Looks like a few verticals are in my future.

Large pour of yeti. May be an early night.

100% ECY Brett. Brux @ 1 year today. nice funk, smokey barnyard flavors. on an English blonde base recipe.
100_2491.jpg

Its my mother. If she could have Christmas decorations up all year and not be deemed insane, she would. As a kid, we literally started listening to xmas music in July some years.

Probably the reason you're so well-adjusted.

I'm heading up to bumble**** PA to celebrate thanksgiving by cooking turkey in my hotel room at Great Wolf Lodge. That whole region is just the badlands for craft beer.

Sounds fun... at least more fun than work

Got back from beverage mart. Passed on $12 Kbs (per bottle)
$6 2011 DFH 15% barely wine
Or Firestone anniversary for $30
Couldn't pull trigger on soo little beer for soo much money, especially when kids need Xmas gifts!

So coffee!
View attachment 318549

At $12, I'd still buy a few KBS. Then, I'd proceed to send the bill to Swmbo's dad since he drank 2 of mine.

Born Yesterday. Stopped to grab some beer and inquire about bcbs after work.

Attachments

• 1448490882471.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 47
1- hb pale ale
Now celebration ale.
Trapped in the house with SWMBO & kids.
Might as well be fuzzy!

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. This was supposed to be part of an eMAW, but the cap wasn't fully sealed. Went to weigh the box this morning and a corner felt damp. Lost about 10 ounces to the box and Quaker Oats container. New recipe for Parish Envie (manifested 11/17) aka "Baby Ghost (in the Machine)". Had to empty the howler so I can go get it filled again to ship out on Monday (with a properly sealed cap this time).

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. This was supposed to be part of an eMAW, but the cap wasn't fully sealed. Went to weigh the box this morning and a corner felt damp. Lost about 10 ounces to the box and Quaker Oats container. New recipe for Parish Envie (manifested 11/17) aka "Baby Ghost (in the Machine)". Had to empty the howler so I can go get it filled again to ship out on Monday (with a properly sealed cap this time).

You sir are a brave and noble man. Way to rally.

OT finished off wife's blind pig. She's not in the mood for an IPA. Her loss my gain.

Its my mother. If she could have Christmas decorations up all year and not be deemed insane, she would. As a kid, we literally started listening to xmas music in July some years.

First you have "a procedure" and now stories about your crazy mom. I just want to know if this is a psycho type situation.

Drinking a pina colada. And it's raining. No photo, so...
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfWVn0GF48Q[/ame]

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448493784.374691.jpg

Castle Danger fresh hop Mosaic

Easily the best fresh hop beer in our market, including Surly Wet. A nice start to the weekend.

Gotta decide if I'm getting up at 6am or not Friday to get in line for BCBS. There's a rumor a shop in town is getting some Rare. Wondering when the line will start if the shop opens at 8am.

Water then gym. Time to blast my back for a couple hours. And then wake up ass early to hit leg day in the AM prior to holiday with the inlaws. At least the gym is opening at normal hours (closing early) tomorrow.

Not Egypt, Bum**** Egypt. ;)

It's actually outside Arnheim ... An hour east of Cincy. Still drinking the Boulevard stout.

Well, you win the prize for naming 2 cities in my state I've never heard of. Although, I have been an hour east, so my sympathies to you. [emoji6]

Drinking black and whites ... ( sweet/dry vermouth) making sure they are ready
when bro in law shows up for turkey ... :roll eyes: ... :beard:

Spatchcocked a 18lb bird and into a brine, trimmings simmering for stock.
Bird goes on the grill in the morning;)
Had a couple Saisons, dog walk, shower and more beer coming up

Homebrew Dunkel,(trying to kill the keg so I can tap another) and a farting pig.

Much wider distribution than it's blind counterpart

View attachment 318620

Thanksgiving eve. I like it. Brined the turkey and placed it worryingly beside my Pils in my chamber. Giblet gravy yet to be made.

Mmmmmmm giblet gravy

I am in agreement with you on the giblets gravy. It's a shame my grandmother passed away. She was the only one who made it for Thanksgiving.

Well, you win the prize for naming 2 cities in my state I've never heard of. Although, I have been an hour east, so my sympathies to you. [emoji6]

Not sure of being facetious but bumblefuk and bumfuk Egypt are two ways of saying you are out in the middle of nowhere.

Latest posts

Back