Pokémon Go Anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a T-day morning organized walk with the girl from work. We had Pokemon Go running on our phones. I found a Rat downtown and threw 2 balls before it took off on me. She threw at the same Rat and caught a Ditto. :(

I spent considerable time this weekend trying to catch all of the common types while out and about and I got ZERO Dittos.

My friend and I went out this weekend to watch some sports and drink some beer. We also did some pokemoning before and after. Didn't see a single Ditto.

He just texted me to show me that he caught one in Cadillac, MI by the library. :mad:

SO the girl at work calls me to say there is a Santachu (Pikachu with a Santa hat) on her phone. Sure enough there is another Santachu sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME in my office. (technically in the server closet.)

Right now I have 3 of them. I have seen where you can evolve them into Raichu with Santa hats, so I'm going to work on collecting more Pikachu candy to do this.

But it makes me wonder if there is a Santachu nest right here at work. I don't have the game up during work, but maybe I should thing about plugging my phone in and continuously checking. It might be nice to collect candy while doing nothing. I mean by walking. Obviously I'm working during the day...

since they've disabled pokestop use when higher speed, I'm now completely out of pokeballs and eggs, as the only "restock" I had was our weekly shopping trip to the city....

Good news for the wife though, she no longer has to drive.

Curious if anyone (here) has actually hatched one of the rare gen 2 baby pokes? I've hatched numerous eggs and none. I read online that some group did an experiment and hatched over 1600 eggs and didn't hatch one...

Curious if anyone (here) has actually hatched one of the rare gen 2 baby pokes? I've hatched numerous eggs and none. I read online that some group did an experiment and hatched over 1600 eggs and didn't hatch one...

Nothing yet but I ran out of eggs recently. If they are decided on when you get them, I finally have some that have the potential.

Got a bunch of incubators. Haven't had a chance to walk around and hatch them. I'm not sure I've gotten more than a single 10K egg so far. I know it's been forever since I saw one. Just hit Level 24.

I hatched a couple the other day.

fe9c2ba6e8ce2556dd8d3d4b832bbae4.jpg

I'm hatching several eggs a day and haven't hatched anything that I didn't already have. Kinda crappy because I think today was the last day for free daily incubators.

Wish you could hook your pokemon go up to to a treadmill or stationary bike. I've been hitting the gym lately because it's pretty cold to be walking around outside. Driving slowly through town doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore.

Got a bunch of incubators. Haven't had a chance to walk around and hatch them. I'm not sure I've gotten more than a single 10K egg so far. I know it's been forever since I saw one. Just hit Level 24.

During the event I had 6 incubators and no eggs for the longest time. I kept hitting stops and kept getting incubators but no eggs. It was maddening.

EDIT:

I had deleted POkemon Go because now I never play it. I had meant the original post to go to the "Video Games" thread

Reset the weekly timers today because I didn't get out yesterday. But I did notice I had 6 incubators going. I may have to take a walk soon. Supposed to be warm out the next few days. Above freezing today and maybe up to 40 in a few days.

Reset the weekly timers today because I didn't get out yesterday. But I did notice I had 6 incubators going. I may have to take a walk soon. Supposed to be warm out the next few days. Above freezing today and maybe up to 40 in a few days.

I'm about in the same boat. 4 eggs cooking and crappy cold, snowy weather. We are supposed to warm up later in the week so hopefully I can get out and hatch some eggs!

I hatched a Smoochum recently; IDK if that is one of the G2 babies, but yeah...

I hatched one, but gen2 has been released in my area so I caught a bunch of them walking down the street today

The Professor assigned me to make 3 new friends.
3553 1906 1003
My instinct tells me that increased pilot kilometres and trade candies could arrive in gift eggs from HBT.

Back