Brewing inside?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

covered95

Reaction score
Any of you do all grain inside? Do you use your propane burner inside? Just curious if any one has found a way to brew all grain indoors without ding from exhaust. Its getting cold up here and i would love to brew someplace a bit warmer.

I figure this goes here as it seems like an equipment questions than a specific all grain technique. If I posted it wrong, please relocate :mug:

The most important thing in brewing inside is controlling carbon monoxide. I created my own extra large hood to go over the turkey fryer that I run off of natural gas from the house. The hood exhaust goes directly the chimney via a duct that has a fan on the inside to help the exhaust to flow in the right direction. Use a carbon monoxide detector with the digital readout to see how well the exhaust system is working while you boil the wort.

Back