Small space brew stands and equipment storage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin509

Reaction score
Want to start a thread for people to share their ideas and pictures of their small space breweries. We all are not blessed with brewing rooms, basements, shops, garages etc and think we can learn a little from each other. I live in a small rental house that is less than 900 sq ft and will be moving to an even smaller place next year.

Here's a pic of my lil brewery corner. Re-purposed an old printer stand for fermenter stand/storage unit. Brewing gets done in the kitchen & comes in here to finish.
http://

My wife was all smiles when I cleaned out that whole corner to get all my brewing stuff in one place. Rather than all over the first floor. My comp hutch is to the left.

OK I'll play. Simple little heat stick powered stand that I use for 3 vessel, or BIAB that was made out of recycled lumber from a kiddie bunk bed that I salvaged off the curb. Have done a 15.5 gal BIAB batch on this little guy FWIW...cheers! Oh, you can also see my addiction to
brew kettles...11 gal, 15 gal and two 20's, I've since added another 15 gal to the collection.

HPIM5489.jpg

Nicely done on the stand and I have the same addiction. I saw a kitchen stand at Big Lots this weekend that spurred some ideas but at $300 it's kind of a lot, also saw a stainless tool cart at Home Depot for same amount. Either would allow me to put most of my crap in one place.

image-2890375697.jpg

image-377405839.jpg

Well the stainless is more rugged but talked to my brother who is a professional cabinet maker and he is going to build a custom one that will be stylish and functional plus I can design it to fit my stuff and living space. It'll take a while but I will post pics. Still looking for ideas and pics related to brewing in small spaces and storing our stuff.

Minus the stacks of bottles,my fermenter stand/storage unit fits in a space of about 3' x 5'. I got it from staples years ago. as a build it yourself unit. Supposed to look like Fuji apple wood.

Back