Celebration Ale at Costco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywolfie1015

Reaction score
FYI for any HBTers going to Costco soon, but I saw cases of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale at an LA-area store for $22.99.

I need a Costco membership. At less than $1 a beer, that's a great price for a great everyday beer.

I wish my Costco had Jubelale. They had it last year! They did have Bud Light in speaker boxes.

Wow I tried the dechutes jubelale ....did not like it, and I was actually sad that I did not like it...I supose my taste in beer does not line up with some others.

I thought this year's Celebration was all around somewhat lacking. I'm glad I didn't buy a case.

Wow, this year's Celebration (in the bottle) is my favorite current beer. And the current Jubelale was disappointing in the bottle, but on tap is delicious. To each his own, I guess.

Wow, this year's Celebration (in the bottle) is my favorite current beer. And the current Jubelale was disappointing in the bottle, but on tap is delicious. To each his own, I guess.

Tru.dat breh

Boy, that's sure a great buy on Celebration. We've got it at Schnuck's here, but it's $8.50 for 6. I keep hoping we'll get a Costco store here.
As far as the Jubelale.....I would have to say that I haven't had that particular beer, but I don't care for most "holiday" beers I've tasted. Taste is like that, and sometimes it has to do with the brewery. I've never had anything by SN, Flying Dog, Founders, and some others that I didn't like. OTOH, I've never had anything by New Belgium or Magic Hat that impressed me.

The first 6-pack of Jubelale I picked up this year wasn't so good. The second was much better. There seems to be some variation from shipment to shipment. could explain why some folks think it's better and some think it's worse.

SN's Celebration is alright. I live about 2 miles away from Sierra Nevada and am a big fan of what they do but have found more and more that their beer is overrated. I guess it's because I've been drinking it a lot for the last four years. Pale Ale is everybody's favorite by SN but I think they have several better beers. Porter, Blond Ale, just to name a couple, but that's just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back