What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempus (second blend - like this better than the first)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413053467.759010.jpg

Hauling wood into the house. ****.

Water. Today is the day a local brewery taps the beer I brewed with a few other ladies. It's going to be epic.

Oh crap! It's the one down in Smithfield though, isn't it? Wish I could line up a DD.

Sitting here waiting for my kids' friends who moved a half hour away to come pick them up for a sleepover and they're 2 hours late! *steam* SWMBO is playing nerd games and I was hoping for a nap...thinking of doing some bottling, but that ain't gonna happen now...have to pick up SWMBO in about an hour...still not driving since shoulder surgery.

Drinking Cherry Coke Zero. *sigh*

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413054565.829372.jpg
Outside On a beautiful fall day here in Northwest Ohio drinking my Hibiscus Saison. Since my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes have a bye week this week I am doing some outdoor chores

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I love a good cod beer :D
Currently drinking tea while I try and eat lunch while wrangling an 18 month old and watching this horrible Georgia vs Missouri game.

Screw it. Roll Tide. :D

Another pour. Can't get enough. Sitting in the woods. I'm all wet. ****. This is life.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413055550.781427.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413060223.666386.jpg

I only bought this because it was a week after I got word that they were taking it off the roster. Wanted to be one of the last.

Midway through another pour of Tempus #2. Downright smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413060666.896772.jpg

You get to drink at work... We are not judging. Perhaps hating a little, but not judging.

Edit: if you were not at work I would judge. For the record.

End of the day, end of a Saturday a couple, used to be a lot worse, the place isn't as much fun as it used to be:p
Tried to clone that but I couldnt figure out if the skunks went into the boil or secondary. View attachment 228941

Used to be my standard bottled beer, customers still bring it in for me, free beer, who am I to complain? If it's boxed it's not to bad but I do know of what you speak :D.

It was a good day at work, rained all day and no one bothered me once!

Now a Hi Nelson

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpg
    IMG_4789.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 64
A sample of HB Nut Brown leftover from kegging. It's good warm and flat. Gotta kill a keg to get this into rotation soon.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413067908.911275.jpg

And then this. Decent IPA
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413067956.874359.jpg

The Guinness blonde is ok. Little odd. Not going to become a regularly purchased beer for this house.

I'm having a SN Nooner. this is what Darwin's having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-mM9XGLoE

Driving a **** ton and waiting in line for two hours? #stuffRemmyWontDoForBeer

I love the bitchassedness at the 1:38 mark. Hilarious.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Slightly Stoopid. The real Mosaic IPA! Belgian style.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413069160.906675.jpg

Back