Absolutely wonderful day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgray58

Reaction score
Was up at 5:30AM and in the woods by 6:30 AM for the first day of muzzleloader season. 35 minutes into the season had a nice doe laying on the ground. By 9AM had the quarters and loins in the frig. Ate breakfast and because the wife was busy making apple butter decided to push up my planned brew day by one day. By 10:30AM was working on my 3rd beer batch. (A standard brown ale recipe from one of my LHBS.) Beautiful fall day spent in the garage brewing, listening to classic rock, having lunch, enjoying a few brews, and just having a great day. This 3rd batch was the one where I really felt comfortable for the first time. No rush, anticipated everything, didn't seem to make any mistakes, and by 3:00PM all finished and cleaned up. Gonna grab one of my first brews and my mandolin and go sit outside and just enjoy the day some more.

Thanks to all on this forum who have provided some great advice for what is already a great hobby. Thanks to my wife for her understanding and support. And thank God for beer. :mug:

Deer huntin, brewing, classic rock. Sounds like a perfect day to me. I think it's time for me to pop a top as well.:mug:

are you available for hire?

I'm not the one bringing such a great day. I'm just just enjoying it. I'm thinking that you probably get some pretty good days down in Argentina and I would gladly sit with you and wash down some Argentinian steaks with some fine homebrew. Salud! :mug:

Latest posts

Back