Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, pictures!

hand18s-4-web.jpg

ffn-image-51852255-ffn-set-60098036.jpg

Seriously, Manning's arm ain't got no zip.
And if he has to throw off balance he's tossing Pick-Sixes.

But, it appears Denver's Plan A ("The Running Game") has zero credibility -again.
So what's a washed-up cowboy gonna do?

Cheers!

As a limerick, it is indeed a disaster :)

A relatively boring TNF game suddenly got interesting in the last 3 minutes.
Nice collapse by KC (with a booing crowd at the end).

I have to say watching Manning finally manage to connect with a flight of crippled ducks was fascinating. But he probably should have retired...

Cheers!

Manning is done after this season. He's got prickly fingers. Throwing bricks all night.
KC almost beat the Jackasses! KC is the midwest Raiders.

. what more do you want from him?

For starters I would like him to tell you to STFU.

I could not possibly care less about people "hating" Brady. Hate away. The only thing I care about (and trust me, I get over it quickly) is people screaming that he's the biggest cheater since the invention of sport because he MIGHT have known that a guy took a quarter lb of air pressure too much out of a freakin ball.

For starters I would like him to tell you to STFU.

I could not possibly care less about people "hating" Brady. Hate away. The only thing I care about (and trust me, I get over it quickly) is people screaming that he's the biggest cheater since the invention of sport because he MIGHT have known that a guy took a quarter lb of air pressure too much out of a freakin ball.

buuuuullllllllllllllsssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.

"waaa, people hate brady cuz he's good, waaaaaaaaa!!!!"

that's all we heard on this thread before deflategate.

you ***** about people hating on brady for no reason then turn around and do the same.

he was an excellent qb at the end of his career. what more do you want from him?

I don't particularly LIKE Manning, but I don't make **** up about him like people do with Brady. Still respect what he's done for most of his career (the bits that happen up until the playoffs start, mostly).

Also; in twenty years, when Peyton Manning is pushing 60, drooling over himself, paralyzed in a wheelchair and covered in his own piss and Papa John's pizza sauce, that Peyton Manning will be a better QB that whoever the JETS are trotting out.

Also; in twenty years, when Peyton Manning is pushing 60, drooling over himself, paralyzed in a wheelchair and covered in his own piss and Papa John's pizza sauce, that Peyton Manning will be a better QB that whoever the JETS are trotting out.

Awesome.

I fell asleep in the third. Who won?

Brady's the biggest cheater since the invention of sport because he MIGHT have known that a guy took a quarter lb of air pressure too much out of a freakin ball.

Okay... show me one post

I can absolutely understand people hatin' on the Pats. They've had a lot of success. Brady is a freakin' pretty-boy that spends his time shooting magazine covers. They were media-darlings for much of the 00's. Spygate. Belichick ain't exactly Mr. Cleaver. Like ANY team that has had a lot of success, a lot of Pats fans probably turned into total d-bags (pronouced "yankee fan"). I get it. It's bit like the old Cowboys teams. You either loved them or HATED them. The Pats are HATED. I get it.

this took me literally, and i mean, the literal definition of "literally", less than 3 minutes.

Latest posts

Back