4 different labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently got married and made 4 different beers for the wedding. Just thought I'd share the labels I created for the beers - The Orange Kolsch features the bride and the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Porter one of the groomsmen.

Very creative, man! Also see you have the requisite trunk slab centerpieces for the reception tables (?). I wasn't making beer yet, but I had to make 40 of those for my daughters wedding.

Very creative, man! Also see you have the requisite trunk slab centerpieces for the reception tables (?). I wasn't making beer yet, but I had to make 40 of those for my daughters wedding.

Thanks and yeah the slabs were a prerequisite for our folksy farm wedding

That's so cool and creative. I looked up all of the maladies on the label on WebMD, but couldn't find any cure for them. Guess the Tonic should be considered experimental. If only I had one of them so I could participate in the medical trials. Great job!

That's so cool and creative. I looked up all of the maladies on the label on WebMD, but couldn't find any cure for them. Guess the Tonic should be considered experimental. If only I had one of them so I could participate in the medical trials. Great job!
Haa. Yeah these conditions are really rare but trust me, you don't want to come down with a case of wizard toes 😀

Latest posts

Back