What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. I have not even tried today.

The lid is off of the freezer right now so it is not plugged in. I'm mid-build.

I remember when I first got mine I was confused as well. Yours should already be pre-wired. So just plug it in and adjust the temps and other settings. I don't even need mine yet. I thought I could make a fridge drop temperatures but it doesn't work like that :( doh!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396037124.749141.jpg
So west coast ipa. Nothing on the nose besides some sweetness. With a unique taste.

I remember when I first got mine I was confused as well. Yours should already be pre-wired. So just plug it in and adjust the temps and other settings. I don't even need mine yet. I thought I could make a fridge drop temperatures but it doesn't work like that :( doh!

Yeah, I read the directions and that threw me so bad. I pulled the PDF offline and it talked about jumpers and stuff. It really made me feel like the first time I installed a bare bones hard drive in a PC and had to use the jumpers to mark it as slave and such.

Drinking this little gem thanks to Banesong!

IMG_6831.jpg

You're out of your mind. You got picked on in high school, didn't ya? :D

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Not even close clown shirt lol. I grew up in a hardcore baseball area, never really took to basketball. Ill watch pros during playoffs but thats it. Living up here Ive been a Michigan State fan for years but mostly stick to football and baseball. Ill watch if they get to the Final Four.
//ramble//

I wish. Every time Gandhi makes its way to my neck of the woods, the limit is one 4 pack per person. Sucks.

That's crazy. We can buy whatever the store has down here.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Matt Matt he's the man! Thanks again! Shared a bottle and gave away 2 more. I think the rest are mine!
View attachment 189154

Good stuff. Bought more today.
I think the ring swmbo's SIL gave me screams alchy, so it's definitely thread worthy.

Attachments

• 1396044286757.jpg
    1396044286757.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 74
Battletoad SMaSH
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396047414.383812.jpg

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Back