• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanting 15 gal kegs near Omaha ne

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennettna04

Reaction score
Looking for 3 - 15 gallon kegs near the Omaha Nebraska area. Let me know if anyone has any close.

Thanks

bennettna04 said:
Looking for 3 - 15 gallon kegs near the Omaha Nebraska area. Let me know if anyone has any close.

Thanks

Have numorous kegs (cut and uncut) watch CL everyday. If you want I have a OLD double walled 13 gallon drilled keg I could not get to seal properly (fittings not included)
Make an offer. It weighs about 200lbs empty (sarcasm)

not sure why this is getting grief. Looks to be a person wanting to go all grain. Do you have a better way of getting the hardware? Maybe you could share the info.

DoubleDbrewery said:
not sure why this is getting grief. Looks to be a person wanting to go all grain. Do you have a better way of getting the hardware? Maybe you could share the info.

I'm not trying to give grief, I apologize if it came off that way, I have an extra cut and drilled keg that I don't need (out grew before I got it working).

Back