What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was thinking. Why screw around with packing multiple bottles of ketchup when you can just maximize the box space by just filling it with ketchup.

Packets would be ideal, you could maximize the space without the mess.

Man wouldn't the wife be pissed to open a box filled with just a bag full of ketchup. Haha :drunk:

IMG_0605.jpg

stuff a garbage bag in the box. fill bag with ketchup. we'll need a HxDxW dimensions of the box to get more accurate.

edit: my Mosaic Rye IPA. and I just ordered a few things for Saturday. and a pound of Zythos. yeah, a martha floccin' POUND! I'm gonna make toothpaste, cookies, air fresheners, cologne, aftershave, and work boot inserts! none of y'all can stop my evil genius!
I believe the largest flat rate box is 12x12x5 1/2. There are larger priority mail boxes, but I don't think they are flat rate.

So, 792 square inches of ketchup. :fro:

I believe the largest flat rate box is 12x12x5 1/2. There are larger priority mail boxes, but I don't think they are flat rate.

So, 792 square inches of ketchup. :fro:

Get nukebrewer in here! We need statistical input! Root-mean-square, bitches!

nukebrewer said:
Taking a quick break from statistics homework for a DFH Punkin. No pic cuz my brain is zapped from HW. Fvckin' statistics, man.

Loved Stats in college. Easiest math class I ever took! Seriously!

Remmy said:
Right on. I just spent the last 5 hours splitting wood. I'm primed for a beer or eleventeen.

Nicee usually after a hard day i like to have eleventy.

My hoppy brown ale finally nicely carbonated! Nice hoppy aroma and a nice brown ale finish. Possible one of my new go to recipes. Get this one in your fridge now nuke! Let me know what you think. :mug:

Cheers men!

image-1749415585.jpg

image-428671773.jpg

Channel66 said:

Man wouldn't the wife be pissed to open a box filled with just a bag full of ketchup. Haha :drunk:

I might have to do it just for the reaction. Need it to be under some sort of pressure so the ketchup launches out when she opens the box. You, of course, will be ready with a camera to capture the happy moment.

Had -da, Bells-Oracle(think-Hoptimum), Pipeworks Majesetic-foamy/overcarbed/belgiany/infected?(Boo!-wasnt terrible though) Havent had a ton of luck with Chicago beers-unless you count 3floyds, now a Mikkeller Cluster Single hop.

WesleyS said:
That's what I was thinking. Why screw around with packing multiple bottles of ketchup when you can just maximize the box space by just filling it with ketchup.

Send some Whataburger ketchup, they sell it at HEB. At least it would be different.

Channel66 said:

Sucks emptying all the packets into the bottle though :(

image-4074420741.jpg

Get nukebrewer in here! We need statistical input! Root-mean-square, bitches!

Hmm.... the standard deviation doesn't seem to be in line with the linear regression analysis. Haha... statistics.

Loved Stats in college. Easiest math class I ever took! Seriously!

Yeah, it's easy, just tedious at times. Especially when you have to do summations (like I was doing tonight) and your only data source is the book. I've never typed so many numbers into Excel in all my damn life!

So I'm finally done with my statistics HW. Celebrating with a Rye, Aye Captain for a night cap.

20130916_224300 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

I can't keep up with you fookers out here in OK! Still don't have internetz in our apartment.

So far my first day out here went like this: got to the AFB at 8 AM. Get denied entry because my boss decided he didn't need to prescreen us. Sit in the main gate waiting room while the rest if the crew goes to work for 5 fooking hours. Go to lunch. Get dropped off at our apt. With no Internet and no cable. Wait. It's 10:30 and I get a text: we have another 1.5 hrs. We'll bring food.

So, all I've had since 1:30 was a New Belgium Ranger and a Founders Inspired Artist BIPA. NIZZLE, you saved my ass! Thanks again for the brews!! About to go crack open a 3 beans so I can assure myself that I'll be good and sh!tty when they get back!

Edit: here's a pic. Because what else do I have to do?

image-3794521891.jpg

Not bad Utah. Nice to meet you. Aroma of floating bottle in Ocean washed ashore and carried by stork to a semi-local liquor store kind of storage, possibly? Could possibly be how its delivered,you never know... It may be how they "Get er dun"

hop rising.jpg

So are me, Jon, and triple the only fools still drinking?!! I know my Steelers made a pretty crappy MNF showing. It's part if the reason I drink...

Edit: still waiting for dinner.

tyzippers said:
So are me, Jon, and triple the only fools still drinking?!! I know my Steelers made a pretty crappy MNF showing. It's part if the reason I drink...

Undortunately yea it seems like it and i cant contradict. I drank quite a bit today/tonight but i finally just finished my last 3 beans and its time for water til i go to sleep.

tyzippers said:

But if you're in OK i get bonus points because i am the only one in the eastern standard time zone. :drunk:

Undortunately yea it seems like it and i cant contradict. I drank quite a bit today/tonight but i finally just finished my last 3 beans and its time for water til i go to sleep.
Ha! I can't even seem to figure out if football is playing right now. I've been drinking blackberry moonshine for hours, with a migraine. No idea where the bottle went, and can't find the remote. I think I'll go to bed.

Or, you know, maybe knot. Being awake and drunk is more fun...

Leadgolem said:
Ha! I can't even seem to figure out if football is playing right now. I've been drinking blackberry moonshine for hours, with a migraine. No idea where the bottle went, and can't find the remote. I think I'll go to bed.

Or, you know, maybe knot. Being awake and drunk is more fun...

Blackberry moonshine? Nicee you win. Haven't had any hard stuff since i drank about half of the earth on my birthday in June.

Still have half a bottle of warthen's kentucky bourbon i've been eye balling for the last week or so. Its very smooth I dont know much about bourbon but i have enjoyed this particular bottle.

Dave37 said:
But if you're in OK i get bonus points because i am the only one in the eastern standard time zone. :drunk:

Ill give bonus points for that! I should get half the bonus points as well since my body is still operating on EST. so, now I'm tired, hungry, and buzzed. I'll cover it well when my up tight boss returns with some (undoubtedly) crappy food. Still nursing this 3 beans in the mean time.

DisturbdChemist said:
I got you hooked huh lol

Hey Mr Chemist, do they have Whataburger up here in OKC? I saw a commercial on the TV for it today, but didn't see any around. Though I've not ventured out too far yet. Or is it just a TX thing?

tyzippers said:
Ill give bonus points for that! I should get half the bonus points as well since my body is still operating on EST. so, now I'm tired, hungry, and buzzed. I'll cover it well when my up tight boss returns with some (undoubtedly) crappy food. Still nursing this 3 beans in the mean time.

Haha fair enough. Though I should just give you the win for drinking while at work. That would be both extremely awesome and extremely dangerous for me to do at work. :mug:

Dave37 said:
Haha fair enough. Though I should just give you the win for drinking while at work. That would be both extremely awesome and extremely dangerous for me to do at work. :mug:

Well, I'm at our apartment since I can't get into the AFB right at the moment. And it's 11:23. So I could give a sh!te if they're still working. I got nothing but 4 white walls to stare at. I'm salaried too. So, my 8 hours have been up a looong time ago!

Back