Blast from my past

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qhrumphf

Stay Rude, Stay Rebel, Stay SHARP
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Through a chain of conversation with my wife that's really not worth explaining, I had a random memory of something when I was a youngin' living on the other side of the ocean.

For anyone who either was a kid in the UK in the 80s, or had kids in the UK in the 80s, anyone remember Were Bears? Or were these ever sold in the US? Cause my wife had never heard of them.

werebear.jpg

Nope, don't remember seeing those. But I did used to have a different toothy character as a little kid in the late 60's... a "genuine naugahyde" Nauga Monster ...
2dshhdu.jpg

the one in the top left corner with the spikey teeth is scary as hell. they gave those to little kids.

I had a similar moment the other day when i had a random thought about something I hadn't even thought of since it happened in highschool almost 10 years ago but I keyed this girls car b/c she cut me off one day leaving the parking lot after school.
Captain Random
captain-random-420x262.jpg

the one in the top left corner with the spikey teeth is scary as hell. they gave those to little kids.

I had a similar moment the other day when i had a random thought about something I hadn't even thought of since it happened in highschool almost 10 years ago but I keyed this girls car b/c she cut me off one day leaving the parking lot after school.
Captain Random
captain-random-420x262.jpg

Sweet memories of youth!

Sweet memories of youth!

yeah it was weird. i had totally forgot about it and dont know what made me think about it. but i left out the worst part b/c I didn't want anyone to rag on me for it... I'm sorry forgive me

it was a nearly mint condition restoration of a late 60's or early 70s camaro. I didn't do it b/c i hated her for having an awesome car. She cut me off one day. and turned and laughed about it. still it was wrong. for a few reasons

yeah it was weird. i had totally forgot about it and dont know what made me think about it. but i left out the worst part b/c I didn't want anyone to rag on me for it... I'm sorry forgive me

it was a nearly mint condition restoration of a late 60's or early 70s

Oh that's just wrong...

wait, never mind.

Back