What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How lucky am I?

0ed8e444-4ae3-48c4-a7fa-d7794a56ac65.jpg

I won 2 of these in my homebrew club's gift exchange (stole them on the advice of fellow members). All I can say is: Great Advice! Thanks guys! I had no idea! :mug:

I can't believe I have to head out shopping on Black Friday from now on! :mad:

I now know why they advise using a snifter for serving this beer -- you can't lick a normal pint glass!

A Costco Coke (does not taste much like Coke or Pepsi either) and the only alcohol consolation right now is hand sanitizer because I am at work. Hmmm... I wonder if there are still a few post holiday party beers left in the fridge?

Had a couple of Pilsner Urquels earlier... then a couple glasses of water.

Now I'm having a Boddington's Pub Ale.

Vanilla porter and steaks as soon as the temp rises. I had a lot of trouble starting the coals this time around. And yes, I wrote steaks as in two. Don't judge.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388355138.771780.jpg

A Costco Coke (does not taste much like Coke or Pepsi either) and the only alcohol consolation right now is hand sanitizer because I am at work. Hmmm... I wonder if there are still a few post holiday party beers left in the fridge?

For your sake, I hope so. That hand sanitizer will dry your tongue out!

View attachment 168842

Wódka Polska and ginger.

I imagine that has a little bite?

I imagine that has a little bite?[/QUOTE]

The ginger ale has the only bite, Sobieski is a stupid good rye vodka. $18 for a 1.75, IMO, beats Ketel and Goose hands down.

How do you like it? I thought that vodka was terrible
Edit: just saw your response.

We know as beer lovers, that ratings and reviews are highly subjective (tons of ******-baggery), I doubt that other libations are any different. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388357068.101799.jpg
This one, kinda agrees with me, so I like it :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388357132.534787.jpg
Having another

For your sake, I hope so. That hand sanitizer will dry your tongue out!

I was only smelling it honestly. After an inventory of the work fridge there is a miller lite and a Sam Adams Cherry Chocolate Bock. Are the Sams passable or is it like cough syrup as I suspect?

I was only smelling it honestly. After an inventory of the work fridge there is a miller lite and a Sam Adams Cherry Chocolate Bock. Are the Sams passable or is it like cough syrup as I suspect?

I haven't had it, but think you are probably right.

My HB amber which isn't carbonated after 3 weeks. I'm slightly concerned.

Patience my young padawan!

Brewer's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout - Central Waters Brewing Co.

Omg. And I'm the ******* who cannot remember who sent it to me. :eek:

Enjoying my third pint of an all-home-grown Chinook/Cascade/Centennial IPA while enjoying the outcomes (so far) of the day's football games...

Cheers! (and GO PATS!)

day_trippr said:
Enjoying my third pint of an all-home-grown Chinook/Cascade/Centennial IPA while enjoying the outcomes (so far) of the day's football games... Cheers! (and GO PATS!)

That sounds like a great combination for an IPA. I really enjoy brewing with all of those hops but never had them in the same beer. Going to be brewing a simcoe/CTZ IPA tomorrow.

Brewer's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout - Central Waters Brewing Co.

Omg. And I'm the ******* who cannot remember who sent it to me. :eek:

I'm an A-Hole too. someone sent me a 2013 Bigfoot. I can't remember who. it's still aging so I'll have my last LH Nitro Milk Stout.:rockin:

Back